Recent content by abaww

1. abaww

Shenmue III UltraWidescreen 21:9 and 32:9 hack UPDATE 30-11-2019

Thank you guys, works great on 2560x1080.
  2. abaww

Shenmue III trial - 21:9 ultrawide resolution?

Thank you sir! :D
  3. abaww

PC Gamers...what are you doing?

I'm the first one to agree Epic Store is literally trash, but props to you for building a PC to enjoy the best Shenmue III experience.
  4. abaww

Confirmed will not have Pre Loading Epic Games Only

Epic Store, 2019 -> no preload for a game people have been waiting for 18 years.
  5. abaww

Mini-Interview with Yu Suzuki at MAGIC Kyoto 2019

Great job as always, Switch!
  6. abaww

Shenmue III trial - 21:9 ultrawide resolution?

Hi everybody, Can somebody please explain me how to get 21:9 ultrawide resolution on the Shenmue III trial? I saw some 21:9 screenshots, so I think it's somehow possible to play using 2560x1080 resolution, etc... Thank you!
  7. abaww

[PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW MOD NOTE] Kickstarter Update #114 Survey Resend information and PS4 Region Changes and Refund requests.

Thank you, glad to see not everybody's blinded by the "fanboyism" and can't analyse the situation beyond the "it's just an .exe matter".
  8. abaww

[PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW MOD NOTE] Kickstarter Update #114 Survey Resend information and PS4 Region Changes and Refund requests.

Forcing a "PC launcher exclusive" (which concept is nonsense itself) doesn't meand "to fund", especially since Epic came in shortly before the release date, when the game was basically finished. Kickstarter backers funded this game, 4 years ago.
  9. abaww

You know your reply is laughable, but I won't start flaming like other people do, sry.
  10. abaww

In my case I'll have a 260$ refund. It's hard to tell exactly how much Epic will have to pay for refunds in total. Sure, they got the money to do that, it won't be a problem for them --> RIP Kickstarter anyway.
  11. abaww

Refund requested. I'll be more than happy to buy 10 copies of the game on Steam with those money. Epic won't have a cent from me, sorry.
  12. abaww

Steam vs Epic Games

this
  13. abaww

Steam vs Epic Games

I'm really impressed by your deep and critical analysis of the problem.
  14. abaww

Steam vs Epic Games

I hope you're right about this thing not being a great deal for sales, but unfortunately I still believe the damage is quite big. Shenmue needed those random people buying the game, and Steam numbers are IMPRESSIVE.
Back