Confirmed will not have Pre Loading Epic Games Only

8am.. so 1pm UK time?.
That's a very stupid launch time.
Perfect for me. I nip home from the office at 1 and can download it on my lunch break whilst watching Netflix, ready for when I get home from work. :)

To me it's not a big deal regardless, when I hear a game comes out on X date I am ok with that being at any time, so long as it is not evening. 1pm is fine.

That's too bad, if it were Steam we'd have it a bit earlier. At least it'll be something to wake up to (5am PST). This is LITERALLY like being a kid on Christmas.

Epic Store, 2019 -> no preload for a game people have been waiting for 18 years.

Does EGS have pre-loading to begin with? Doesn't affect me personally since I won't be able to play until the 20th anyways, but I feel bad for the rest of you guys.

Ahh well. So I'll get some work done tomorrow morning before playing. I've waited for 18 years, why bother about 2 hours...

I came back to dojo for a bit just to find when it launches... WHY IS IT NOT A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH?!?!? Damn now i'm getting home late tomorrow and still have to install it, by the time it's done i'm going to have to sleep UGH

Here is the list of times for the full game:

"
NOTICE: Code will be active at the following times:
2019-11-19 22:00 JST
2019-11-19 21:00 HKT
2019-11-19 14:00 CET
2019-11-19 13:00 GMT
2019-11-19 08:00 EST
2019-11-19 05:00 PST "

So another 14 hours :(

Fangamer just sent me the codes for the full game, the DLC number 1, the ingame rewards and all... but for PS4, not PC. 😪 (I backed both versions)

Back