What are you playing?

Yeah, I’m not a fan of the shooting either. Every chance I get I try to just whack fools with a baseball bat.

I was playing through a neighborhood environment a few days ago and that really reminded me of outdoor areas in The Last of Us. Ran out of fuel for the bike too. It was actually pretty damn scary since it happened at night and so many zombies were out and about. Had to walk that thing for like 20 minutes just to find some gas ???

I started playing a lot of League of Legends again, but I also just picked Duck-Game again for the switch it's a blast, I just miss the hat mods that I had on PC :(

Halfway through DMC5's Dante Must Die difficulty mode. Its... hard! Took a break and played through the awesome Yoku Island Express on the Switch. Now moved onto the Castlevania collection, already managed to finish the first game, its as good as ever.

On PS4 I took a break from DMC and am working on Assassins Creed Syndicate. The combat flat out sucks (no surprise there) but the detail in the environment is top notch, I mainly got it for the London area and am not disappointed. Its hardly the best game I ever played, but I see it keeping me occupied for quite a while.

Va-11 Hall-A is amazing. Slow? When you finish it you will want for more and more :D
No I actually like it lol. I played it on Steam first, now working towards the Plat on Vita. It just always feel slow to me, best way to describe it. Its relaxing to play. Cast is great and I wish they would make more games set in that world.

No I actually like it lol. I played it on Steam first, now working towards the Plat on Vita. It just always feel slow to me, best way to describe it. Its relaxing to play. Cast is great and I wish they would make more games set in that world.
Actually they are working on it. Visit sukeban.moe, dev's website.

When you enter to this world you can't get out of it.

I finished Days Gone (platinumed it)....that game is the perfect definition of "swimming in 7's"

I enjoyed it the more I played, although, I will admit the last act did drag its feet a little too much. There were points in the final chapter where I kind of lost interest in it. I felt like it peaked during its 2nd act in terms of story. Where as the last act felt like it started to lose the plot a little bit.

Easily the best thing about that game is the hordes though. Fighting the hordes was tense and fun as all hell. Especially once you get access to the NAPALM Molotovs.

Fun but flawed game. It felt like a lighter hearted Last of Us...meaning it didn't quite have the balls to follow through and instead seemed like it aimed to please audiences by giving them easy cop outs. But not terrible, just average. I'm still intrigued to see a sequel at some point. Especially with certain plot threads left unresolved.

I also finished the story of Mortal Kombat 11 last night. Gonzo. Completely gonzo...but fun as hell. Despite the Currency and Krypt bullshit, the simple act of fighting in that game is really fun. I having a blast just playing it and learning it. Also, it easily has one of the best tutorials I've seen in a fighting game in years. It literally explains concepts such as frame data and frame traps. Something that I've been wanting Tekken to do for years. That tutorial mode is nothing short of fantastic.

Downloaded Life is Strange. 0 expectations actually, let's see...

I'm replaying Yakuza 5 now, to get a few of the trophies I didn't get the first time around (that I usually do get, which bothers me).

Then I'll run through the other titles on the PS3, for some trophy cleanup.

Downloaded Life is Strange. 0 expectations actually, let's see...
Always thought it was some crappy-lonely-teenager experience... And it is... But I really liked it and will buy it all in the steam's sale.

I'm a pussy.

I'm replaying Yakuza 5 now, to get a few of the trophies I didn't get the first time around (that I usually do get, which bothers me).

Then I'll run through the other titles on the PS3, for some trophy cleanup.

I just ordered the Japanese PS4 version. I’m curious to give it another shot and see if my opinion changes on it,

Already made minor amendments my playlist running up to Shenmue lll. Couple extra months now gives me good reason to do some more edits. Was only going to play Shenmue llx (in progress) before late August as an immediate predecessor refresh--while Shen3 still being somewhat isolated away. Now, I'll be doing a Shen2disc 2+3 only run before mid November, as well.
Okami+RE5+Shenmue 2x
RErev+Yakuza
Yakuza 2+RErev2 (...Alone in the Dark?)
Syberia 2+Shenmue II disc 2/3 [Late July]
The Last Guardian
SHENMUE lll [TWICE CONSECUTIVE]

preliminary post-Shenmue 3 list
Grim Fandango+MGS3
Peace Walker/Ground Zeroes+Mega Man Legends 2
Yakuza 0+Mega Man Legends 2
MGS5+Killer7
Syberia 3