What are you playing?

Just finished the Resident Evil Remake for the first time, a terrible playtime (got stuck with a couple of the puzzles and have a terrible sense of direction when it comes to fixed camera angles) and 30 saves (I'm a chicken with very limited playtime) but I really enjoyed it.

jqTwau2.jpg

May try Chris next time I understand it's the more difficult campaign.

Shenmue IIx, Sonic Mania Plus,Yakuza 0, Shining Resonance Refrain, and Valkyria Chronicles 2.

Aside from Shenmue II, a replay of Mega Man Legends 2 and a molasses play-thru of Yakuza 5. Also need to play some Gamecube/XBOX back log soon...

Sonic Mania Plus, Destiny 2 and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Soon to be added Shenmue 1 and 2 HD & Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Also from time to time I bust out Sega Rally on the Saturn. Nothing beats a good arcade session on that game.

^How is Kingdom Come?

I'm playing Yakuza 0 and Technobabylon. Also have saves going on Hollow Knight and Serial Cleaner but haven't had time to touch them in a few weeks.

Apart from Shenmue on the Dojo stream, absolutely nothing at all. I used to love gaming, but since working on this site, I haven't had a minute to sit down and enjoy a game. Hopefully that changes somewhere down the line, but for now, I cant see myself getting back into any games at all.

^How is Kingdom Come?

I'm playing Yakuza 0 and Technobabylon. Also have saves going on Hollow Knight and Serial Cleaner but haven't had time to touch them in a few weeks.

Challenging to say the least. It's good game but requires a tonne of time to master the sword fighting for example. It's got a decent story though and is well acted throughout. Deep silver published it.

Yakuza 0 in a few days for the first time, but beaten in 2018 so far: GTA V (100%) completion, Awesome Adventure of Captain Spirit (more of a tech demo), Cruisn' World (Arcade version, nostalgia field trip), Thumper, and Resident Evil HD remaster.

Bug is brilliant. Bug too is good fun too.

Bug is brilliant. Bug too is good fun too.

I never played 2, and I never owned a Saturn. I used to work at a video store that had one for rental. I used to take it home a lot. I remember that yell "BUG JUUUUUICE!". Wish I could get a Saturn today, but those are expensive.

Yeah they are horrendously expensive now and the games
I never played 2, and I never owned a Saturn. I used to work at a video store that had one for rental. I used to take it home a lot. I remember that yell "BUG JUUUUUICE!". Wish I could get a Saturn today, but those are expensive.

Yeah they are horrendously expensive as are the games too.

I always liked Bugs little comments all tounge in cheek and hilarious. Quite an underrated game in my estimation.

Hi everybody! I created a thread in the off-topic session here, where I was discussing the possibility of having an "internacional" reserved area on the boards, for all those who can't speak english have space to share information and show their love for Shenmue like us. ( Off course it will initialy start with english-speakers )
For my great surprise, Peter agreed in let me do this poll and ask everybody if is the desire of all members in having such space here.

So I kindly ask everybody to vote and leave a comment on the thread. The link is below! Thank you!

https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/i...to-see-in-an-international-dojo-sub-forum.87/

Ys: Memories of Celceta on PC. Never owned a Vita, so this is the first time I'm playing it. It's so awesome. Best Ys game that isn't Ys VIII. If you're looking for a simple but extremely fun little adventure, you can't go wrong with Ys.

Also, I've been playing a lot of Holedown on mobile (iOS) here. It's like Tetris meets Breakout or Arkanoid. Addicting.

Back