What are you playing?

Catherine Full Body on the Vita -- Catherine on the Vita makes so much sense as a whole. It's a really good port too. It shows that Atlus really know how to get the most out of Vita and it does make me wonder whether or not they could put Persona 5 on the Vita (probably not considering the Vita is now dead and all, but I really think they could have pulled off a P5 Vita port.) Also the trophy list is FAR easier this time around...I tried going for a Platinum on the original Catherine and gave up thanks to the difficulty of it. This time around seems far more lenient.

Spyro the Dragon -- Working towards the Platinum. It's fun enough.

Judge Eyes -- Still slowly taking my time with Judge Eyes. Still loving it the more I dig into it.

Tetris 99 -- Who would have known that Battle Royale Tetris could be such a treat?

I purchased Metro Exodus a while ago and it's a great game. Finally a great Singleplayer-Campaign.
I beated the game Nitemare 3D last week. It was good, i knew that game from a shareware compilation on CD-Rom from 1995 and i liked that game. But the Maze-Levels in later episodes mades me crazy, while looking for the Exit-Door. ^^
Now i'm playing Blake Stone and Blake Stone 2. Great Games. But it's not easy to finish the Levels 100%. :-)

Final Fantasy V - One of the few FF's I've never played, The concept of the Job system doesn't really excite me. But I want to see what the game has to offer.

FFV also has been a struggle to find a good version of it, I have the PS1 Anthology version... but it's really awful. I refuse to play the iOS version with the playmobile character models. I own the GBA copy but I am playing it on EMU, 1080p with my PS4 controller and feel pretty content :)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm

I don’t usually react like this, but there’s a scene towards the end of the first episode just prior to a dream sequence that made me (audibly) go “aww ?”

It’s ridiculous how well written these games are.

I recently played dying light, actually thought it was pretty good, can’t believe I didn’t play it a lot sooner (suppose at the time my pc couldn’t handle it), haven’t played much recently but I might bring out the switch this weekend and play some Zelda BOTW as i’ve Still yet to play it and i’ve Had the game for several months, also looking to purchase the new super mario bros

I recently started playing Gears of War 4 on my xbox one S. And although i never have been quite a fan of the first 3 games I like 4 a lot so far. I like the new characters and the chemistry among them much more the old characters. And the gameplay is fun as always. Sometimes it is nice to play a more simple Action game.

Yakuza Kiwami. Nowhere near as good as Yakuza 0 - the combat, especially, which is infuriating at times - but I'm still having fun.

Hypnospace Outlaw.
Really interesting game so far, novel concept, great aesthetic.
Reminds me of those old 90s cdrom in concept (also virtual springfield).

Life is Strange: Before the Storm

I don’t usually react like this, but there’s a scene towards the end of the first episode just prior to a dream sequence that made me (audibly) go “aww ?”

It’s ridiculous how well written these games are.
How you finding it so far? Liked the first game but skipped the prequel as I'm typically not a fan of them.

Finally getting around to playing Persona 5 because of the anime
I wish I could erase my memory of that game and play it again. It was my first Persona experience and bought it on a whim. Turned out to be one of the best games I have ever played.

How you finding it so far? Liked the first game but skipped the prequel as I'm typically not a fan of them.

It's good. Game-wise I couldn't care less for the gameplay, but it's not really why I play games like this, it's simply for the story with "branching" narratives.

And you're not typically a fan of what? Prequels? Is it just a running trend you've found or the incessant need to retroactively foreshadow plot points?

It's good. Game-wise I couldn't care less for the gameplay, but it's not really why I play games like this, it's simply for the story with "branching" narratives.

And you're not typically a fan of what? Prequels? Is it just a running trend you've found or the incessant need to retroactively foreshadow plot points?
It's a weird one as I can't really pin point prequels that I really hate. The main reason is because I know what is already going to happen for the most part, especially with a game like this, so I tend to skip them.

I wish they would release these games for the Switch.

Just started DMC 5 an amazing game so far. The cut scenes are very cool and the gameplay is really fun. Not sure though what to think about the story though. The problem is that I haven't played a DMC game since the First DMC for the ps2. So I am not up to date about the storyine and will have hard times to follow it.

I've started playing Ghost Of A Tale. A really fun little dungeon stealth game where you play as a little bard mouse. I guess if you like things like Mouseguard or Secret Of Nimh then you might get a kick out of this. A nice mix of fantasy and wildlife.

Also, there's a pirate frog.

DLCs of The Witcher 3. Still saying everybody MUST play this. If you don't, the kitten of Shenmue 1 will die and Shenmue 3 won't be here.

Yakuza Kiwami. Nowhere near as good as Yakuza 0 - the combat, especially, which is infuriating at times - but I'm still having fun.
Really? Damn.

Back