Shenmue III Gamescom 2019 Content

I mean... we're just splitting hairs when it comes to old builds or new builds. The game is constantly being worked on back in Japan even as we speak, so we'll never be seeing what's truly the "latest build" until release + potential Day One patch.

I'm happy enough knowing the polish will absolutely continue until there's no time left.

I agree.

Shenmue III is indeed constantly improved, even if only for "small" things like the Tiger position on Ryo's jacket, and will be probably until the very last minute of development. Just remember the Gamescom 2017 trailer and how the game has always improved since then at every new presentation.

It's still scheduled for after this Pro Evo Soccer segment. As it's only 10 minutes I'm not sure what it will be now, probably just the new trailer and a couple of questions.

Ughhhhhhh. Unfortunate.

Do you know how far behind they are right now? I might be able to make lunch while I'm waiting.
hard to tell but Pro Evolution Soccer was supposed to start 30 minutes ago and it just started like 5 minutes ago.
i dont know if they reduce the play time for PES too

thought I saw Shenmue on the description @ 13:30, it's gone now

Die Wochenübersicht: https://rbtv.to/waslaeuft ► (13:40): gamescom - Im Gespräch mit Brian Fargo zu Wasteland 3 [LIVE] ► (14:00): gamescom - Contra: Rogue Corps mit Gregor [LIVE] ► (14:30): gamescom - Age of Empires II Definitive Edition mit Florentin und Marah [LIVE] ► (15:00): gamescom - Need for Speed: Heat mit Gregor [LIVE] ► (15:30): gamescom - The Outer Worlds mit Simon und Kiara [LIVE]

lol the bloke just introduced Shenmue 3 as the next segment, and then looked like he was told by his production that it wasn't Shenmue :( He said something, but my German is shite!

Edit:-
Just watched it back, sounded like he said they had Shenmue 3 up next with Yu Suzuki... but then was told it's Wasteland 3 instead? Maybe they have moved it as Yu is still doing his fan signing?

He mentioned Shenmue III and then seemed to backtrack. I don't speak German but it sounded like he was trying to redirect us somewhere else? The stream title changed to Shenmue III though.

Back