Shenmue III Gamescom 2019 Content

Jibby

🍇
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.
This thread is for discussion and sharing of all new Shenmue III content shown at Gamescom 2019. It will be updated as new content becomes available.

Gamescom Opening Night EGS Sizzle Reel:

Direct Feed New Trailer:
Screenshots:

Booth:

Merch:

Yu Suzuki Behind the Scenes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Which frame does the screenshot come from?

Which frame does the screenshot come from?
A very quick split second at the end of the EGS video, in a mix of multiple games.

That’s a big call, I’m curious what was your favourite environment from the original games?
Probably Hong Kong, but I'm getting very different vibes off Niaowu that are really working for me.

Bailu Village says "Hello" :p
Bailu looks beautiful, but Niaowu gives me the feeling like there's no turning back for Ryo's odyssey through China now. He's through the looking glass into a totally new culture.

Yeah, everyone mentally tell themselves and convince themselves that Shenmue 3 news is coming Thursday . That way we'll have a pleasant surprise if it comes early and we wont be torturing ourselves every 5 minutes.

Easier said than done........

Yeah, everyone mentally tell themselves and convince themselves that Shenmue 3 news is coming Thursday . That way we'll have a pleasant surprise if it comes early and we wont be torturing ourselves every 5 minutes.

Easier said than done........
Yeah that's a better way mentally but I can't help but think tomorrow bc that's the official start of gamescom. Then if it's not tomorrow then it's Wednesday. I will be disappointed everyday until Thursday haha

I mean... what if there's some Shenmue III news every day of Gamescom?

Theory based on this:

he could also mean that we will indeed see real captured ingame footage in full length
from these press only play sessions? maybe they are allowed to capture everything they want.
or yes, it could mean that there will be different new things every day. ... or both :unsure:

My mind basically every day until the release of Shenmue 3: shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen shen

Back