Random Thoughts

I think I will like the film A LOT.

It by far doesn't look like its going to be an Oscar-winner, but man, I enjoyed that trailer SO MUCH.

• Haha
Reactions: red
i dont understand who this new sonic movie is aimed at.
hqdefault.jpg

Wow! Massive respect for the Sonic movie director.

Looks like they're going to fix Sonic's design following the public outcry.

An industry professional accepting fan feedback and acting upon it? This is great stuff.

Wow! Massive respect for the Sonic movie director.

View attachment 2754

Looks like they're going to fix Sonic's design following the public outcry.

An industry professional accepting fan feedback and acting upon it? This is great stuff.
You can see it in the new bloodstained trailer also:
It's awesome to have people actually understanding the culture and not just call them "haters" or "entitled".
Showing they actually care and listen gave that trailer a new whole level of epicness.

My random thought is, why can't restaurants and supermarkets treat lamb the same way they do beef? Lamb has such a great and unique flavour, especially when the fat is kept. But every time you go out to a restaurant or even to the supermarket they always got to mess it up. I went to Tesco to by a lamb burger. They have numerous beef burger options with cheese, onions etc. but the only lamb burger they have is with mint. Ew.

Going out to eat at a restaurant. Great that they have lamb on the menu but it is usually limited to cutlets and you don't have the variety of the steak meals. Also, you rarely get chips coming with the meal but they instead give you whole potatoes or some pretentious puree.

Apparently sticking on a different pair of trainers to the ones I usually wear this morning left my brain incapable of figuring out how to walk like a regular human being. Such a strange brain thing.

Apparently sticking on a different pair of trainers to the ones I usually wear this morning left my brain incapable of figuring out how to walk like a regular human being. Such a strange brain thing.

Same after skating in hockey. Feel goofy to be in shoes and not gliding haha

Back