[PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW MOD NOTE] Kickstarter Update #114 Survey Resend information and PS4 Region Changes and Refund requests.

I'm not a 100% sure how you meant that, but if you mean it as " It's a shames you lowered yourself", you shouldn't be saying that. For one, Yu Isn't into PCs, let alone know the screwed up PC culture that exist these days, revolving around the fact, PC Isn't a open platform anymore(hasn't been sense steam came into the picture), and that there's a steam fanboy war against Epic, because they want everything on steam, period. The only reason a PC option is even being offered, is because it costs nothing to make happen.

If anyone is to blame at all, it would be Deep Silver, but even then, how much can you blame them for wanting to make sure they get their investment back(they're a publisher, ie a talking wallet, It's not like they know anything about the games they invest into. They saw the biggest VG KS ever, and a lot of great PR/excitement, which Deep Silver is in desperate need of good PR).

I'm not a 100% sure how you meant that, but if you mean it as " It's a shames you lowered yourself", you shouldn't be saying that. For one, Yu Isn't into PCs, let alone know the screwed up PC culture that exist these days, revolving around the fact, PC Isn't a open platform anymore(hasn't been sense steam came into the picture), and that there's a steam fanboy war against Epic, because they want everything on steam, period. The only reason a PC option is even being offered, is because it costs nothing to make happen.

If anyone is to blame at all, it would be Deep Silver, but even then, how much can you blame them for wanting to make sure they get their investment back(they're a publisher, ie a talking wallet, It's not like they know anything about the games they invest into. They saw the biggest VG KS ever, and a lot of great PR/excitement, which Deep Silver is in desperate need of good PR).
He is saying it because you have spelt Yu's name wrong multiple times in this thread. "Yu Sazuki", it's Yu Suzuki :D

I think we've all seen you spelling it that way, Zoltor, but didn't have the heart to tell you lol :)

Bah, stupid so called "real Journalists", can't even make sure they get the spelling of names correct sigh. Serves me right to trust that they could atleast not screw that up, I should have known better.

Lol I still don't understand how people are treating needing paypal, as some kind of obstacle. Again I must ask, how have these people survived online til this point, not only does it make payments.transfering money super fast, but it offers you much needed security, on the very unsecure net.

Even the most legit, and secure sites have security issues every once in a blue moon.

Lol I still don't understand how people are treating needing paypal, as some kind of obstacle. Again I must ask, how have these people survived online til this point, not only does it make payments.transfering money super fast, but it offers you much needed security, on the very unsecure net.

Even the most legit, and secure sites have security issues every once in a blue moon.
They could do everything on that ridiculous 'list of demands' from Kickstarter and still get shit thrown at them. It's an unwinnable battle.

Seems like we already survived this topic. Still no big Youtube video about it,
absolutely no new comments on the articles that were released on Friday or Saturday
and there are no user comments on the 2-3 new articles from today. Dead silence.
Interest outside of the KS community is non existent.

Back