Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went grocery shopping and got lemonade raspberry juice and a snack. I love drinking something while I watch a gaming conference.

Really looking forward to what is in store just twelve hours from now, but, I gotta admit, I'm a bit bummed the conference won't be livestreamed. Our little play-by-play commentary of last month's livestream was a hoot and a half.

Can't wait to see Ryo's pert buns swaying back and forth in Unreal Engine 4 tomorrow!

I won't be hyped until I see it. If its good, then great. But I still won't believe it, not until its in my ps4 disc drive. Even then I may think I am dreaming. XD

Do we think there will be a pre-order card at the end of the trailer? Maybe different "editions" mentioned? It'll be interesting to see if they pick and choose in-game backer rewards to create a "premium" version or whatever.

Really looking forward to what is in store just twelve hours from now, but, I gotta admit, I'm a bit bummed the conference won't be livestreamed. Our little play-by-play commentary of last month's livestream was a hoot and a half.

Can't wait to see Ryo's pert buns swaying back and forth in Unreal Engine 4 tomorrow!

Maybe someone will periscope it.

Do we think there will be a pre-order card at the end of the trailer? Maybe different "editions" mentioned? It'll be interesting to see if they pick and choose in-game backer rewards to create a "premium" version or whatever.

thats pretty hard to tell. Deep Silver does Limited Editions and stuff like that
but not for every game. Kingdom Come was a Kickstarter game too
and Deep Silver made a Collectors Edition for retail. (so available for everyone, not just the backers)
Metro Exodus has a Limited Edition too but Metro is one of their biggest brands so no surprise.
the LE/CE editions of Deep Silver games are a mixed bag most of the time in terms of quality.

Ah man, got a film shoot tomorrow during the conference meaning I won't be able to catch news as it breaks. Gonna be spending the entire day in pure anticipation!

I will be grading student exams as I watch this. I suspect at least one of the following will happen:

a. Inexplicable leniency in grading errors will occur, conveniently as big reveals happen
b. For reasons clearly unknown, I'll start making corrections based on French rather than Latin
c. Quit my job, run deep into the woods for radio silence, and communicate only in Chai noises until the game is released

Truly, though, it's great to see all of the energy around here. Patience is a virtue, and we've all got it (or had it until this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back