Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a previous interview a while back, Suzuki said the segment that matters to him the most is in Shenmue III. Without spoiling anything, I'm curious on his take on how that scene came out in the game.

Either way, good job Peter and everyone else covering the event. I hope you guys are lucky enough to actually play the game while you're out there.

Just knowing the fact that we have a Shenmue III trailer premiering in about a day has me emotional thinking about it. I dont even know whats going to happen when I have the actual game in my hands. I just know I will need an alone moment withe and that game to soak it all in. And theres a LOT to soak in.

I know all of you who goes to Magic will let Suzuki know how thankfull we are for his work but, let him know anyway there are tons of people who love his work, dedication and passion that he put into Shenmue. Kiss him right in his mouth if it's necessary :ROFLMAO:

Hypetihype! It's, very appropriately for me, my birthday tmr. Wish I could tell my 15 year old self that it'll happen some day, just you wait.

Now, thank you @Peter for all the hard work you're putting in, it's really appreciated! The Dojo team will do great. The Shenmue community really is quite something.

What a couple of days this is turning out to be. Shenmue tomorrow and the brilliant new Foals album today. I feel spoilt. But love every second of it.

Not to further bolster the hype, but Bloodstained remained relatively quiet before unveiling a much-improved product in a launch window trailer just a few weeks ago.

I expect the gains from August 2018 until now will make for an astounding trailer, to be honest. The 8 months that have passed will be very apparent.

I'm sure we will all pick a few flaws that we see, but again--5 more months of development, guys. That is a fairly large chunk.

Not to further bolster the hype, but Bloodstained remained relatively quiet before unveiling a much-improved product in a launch window trailer just a few weeks ago.

I expect the gains from August 2018 until now will make for an astounding trailer, to be honest. The 8 months that have passed will be very apparent.

I'm sure we will all pick a few flaws that we see, but again--5 more months of development, guys. That is a fairly large chunk.

Worst case scenario is if there is cold reception to what is shown, Deep Silver and THQ Nordic will force a delay for polishing.

Worst case scenario is if there is cold reception to what is shown, Deep Silver and THQ Nordic will force a delay for polishing.

They *could*; it depends on how deep their pockets go and how much they truly value it in their portfolio.

We can't judge the product until we see this recent build. It could get delayed again, but I can't see a further delay than 6 months tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back