110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

You simply not crazy. Looking for hints at reflections YEAH

@Daidj I'd buy a Blade Runner game directed by Yu Suzuki
I'd buy a Blade Runner game directed by anyone. I can only think on this ip to get me hyped and maybe even forget about S4*
The Westwood Studios adaptation stills holds play value.

update:
That notepad is Yu's because the cartoony motiv. All we need to know is there. Do we the dojo have field agents there??
View attachment 16388
I wont suggest or endorse stealing it but yes, I moral approve bribing with respect style. Savoire faire.
Example:
Yu: Hey! That notepad is top secret!
Dojo agent: Really? My apologies... Allow me to introduce my dear friend Ulysses (shows 50$)
This post with year of the snake (2025 release?). I didn't realize it was you Seaman. I mentioned this theory before :)

I wouldn't rule out this new rumour circulating entirely. Whoever this person is has clearly done their research on the series especially about the 4 chi you men part. Not many are aware of that on its own. The only doubt I have is sega being involved but stranger things have happened in the gaming world. As always time will tell. Let's hope but keep expectations in check.

On top of this, he is holding the number 4 tilted sideways haha.
I'm doing a notable effort right now, to not get over my mind. It could be coincidence, but thinking about it: 2025 its far off now, even more at that pic time. Its not just a simple cup with best wishes for the next year, its a message implying long term goal.
Adding the snake motive and the holding or retiring of the number 4 candle it's very strange but also too many elements (sort of) aligned.

I have no idea what is going on. Year of the snake? Yu Suzuki's Birthday? What has any of this got to do with Shenmue 4?

Shit, give me more Shenmue merch and media. Let's get a comic/graphic novel series on the go, focused on side stories revolving around the other characters in the game. Add to the lore and the development of different characters. I'd love that. Let's get some more tshirts. Let's get some highly detailed and articulated action figures for the adult ("kidults" as they call us, I think) collectables market. Give me some lower budget spin off video games too.

I wish more was done with the IP, even if the fourth game hasn't been greenlit. The anime was a miracle.

I have no idea what is going on. Year of the snake? Yu Suzuki's Birthday? What has any of this got to do with Shenmue 4?

Shit, give me more Shenmue merch and media. Let's get a comic/graphic novel series on the go, focused on side stories revolving around the other characters in the game. Add to the lore and the development of different characters. I'd love that. Let's get some more tshirts. Let's get some highly detailed and articulated action figures for the adult ("kidults" as they call us, I think) collectables market. Give me some lower budget spin off video games too.

I wish more was done with the IP, even if the fourth game hasn't been greenlit. The anime was a miracle.
Nothing really its going on mate, to be fair. I would love every merch you quote specially figures and cards, and ffs a brutal artbook. The artbook please.
But we also can get a litobit of merry sometimes.
The anime was a vehicle ;)
Btw, would you arm wrestle with me?

Nothing. All the conspiracy-level stuff on Shenmue Dojo is laughable but it's our bread and butter and it keeps us alive lmao.

Also, he's not holding the candle; his hand is clearly resting on the table behind the cake.

Nothing really its going on mate, to be fair. I would love every merch you quote specially figures and cards, and ffs a brutal artbook. The artbook please.
But we also can get a litobit of merry sometimes.
The anime was a vehicle ;)
Btw, would you arm wrestle with me?
Great ideas. Cards would be amazing!

Has anyone heard of this "leaker' before? Have they ever made past predictions that have come true?

Has anyone heard of this "leaker' before? Have they ever made past predictions that have come true?
It's 4chan, the point of 4chan is that you can't tell who is posting, so we really don't know who said this. It could be me and you wouldn't know ;)
I wouldn't do that though hahahaah ahaha a

how do they know a game in development is “20 hours”? Too many unnecessary details. “Ryo might be able to change clothes.” So what? He can do that in Shenmue 3. The only believable bit is that it looks like Shenmue 3.

Just sounds like a bored troll who saw YS pop up with the NFT news.

Last edited:
Its possible to know because at designing start on documents and there's aproximated playlenght. Or later briefings other than dev book.
A change of clothes might also happen just in cutscenes, like past episodes, but I also believe that Ryo will go through further appeareance and personality change.

Precisely the part of looking like S3 was also very broad. Couldn't be a little bit narrowed? Because I doubt it, first because UE5; second, because the general critics that had S3 style -imo misunderstood; and last because after S3 there has been quite wild changes with devtools like metahuman and AI.
If you ask me, I believe S4 will depart drastically from the past. And I assure its not wishful thinking, there's a high chance of realist visuals. At least something more balanced in between of cartoon and realist, like RGG or Hitman, because S3 went all Sega Arcade looking (❤️).

The part of the gi, again, along with the Chi You was strucking for some of us here... April its going to be a month to keep an eye on.

I view this scenario somewhat similarly to the Sonic Frontiers leak: folks laughed at it, but it turned out to be on the level. It's possible, I suppose. (That said, the Sonic leak was ridiculed for the specific game play style, not the possibility of a new Sonic game, which was of course assumed. Shenmue is naturally in a different boat.)

As such, I keep my guarded skepticism. I know we all want to "keep the faith" and I'm not here to gatekeep people about what they want or don't want to entertain, but I continue to approach the series with a "I'll wait till I see it" mentality. That's not pessimism or hopelessness, but a guard against increasing online nonsense. (As was noted above, even a Dojo member could've written this; some people just like to make up rumors for various reasons...)

So to speak: I'll be the first to open a bottle of bubbly for us if S4 is released, but I'll buy it the night of.

how do they know a game in development is “20 hours”? Too many unnecessary details. “Ryo might be able to change clothes.” So what? He can do that in Shenmue 3. The only believable bit is that it looks like Shenmue 3.

Just sounds like a bored troll who saw YS pop up with the NFT news.
Also the location being Shanghai. We know that Ryo is in fact heading to a mountain temple next.

Back