110 ways to piss off shenmue fans
  3. S

General RGG Discussion

What have they done to Kiryu's hair? This isn't canon
  4. S

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

"Let's get sweaty"
  5. S

If Shenmue had been a Saturn Release what do you think would have been sacrificed?

The open world and combat would totally be do able on the Saturn. I mean the console had Virtua Fighter 2 on it and I guess it would be really stripped down so you wouldn't get destructible objects like barrels and chairs breaking. As for the 70 man battle it would just be a smaller area. Voice...
  6. S

Shenmue, Shenmu, シェンムー、神木 (divine tree)(Shenmue)

Yes Shenmue is a tree even in real life:cool:
  7. S

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

This scene is way better than the one in the game
  8. S

GTA 6 to have female protagonist

Rumour has been flying around the cult hit sensation Grand Theft Auto 6 is going to have a female protagonist. Now this is a very credible rumour as several well known sources have found out. https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/07/gta-6-has-a-female-protagonist-new-report-claims Gamers and the...
  9. S

skip cutscenes

What dream world you livin' in boy there aint no option to skip. And who plays shenmue on pc :ROFLMAO:
  10. S

skip cutscenes

I cant skip the cutscenes because nobody thought to add the option
  11. S

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

All respect to Yakuza but SEGA can make another Yakuza game but can't fund 2 more Shenmue games to finish the story because it doesn't sell. $$$ I just saw that Yakuza 8 leak
  12. S

WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT FFS
  13. S

I hate this thread
  14. S

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

you probably already know this but suzuki reached to him on facebook to make music specifically for this game and he agreed
  15. S

Street Fighter 6

Capcom releases Street Fighter 6 next year and after the abysmal launch and reputation of the previous game it seems like they're finally taking a step into the right direction by appealing to the casual fanbase and having a more striking artstyle. It's also nice knowing that the new "World...
Back