Street Fighter 6

Capcom releases Street Fighter 6 next year and after the abysmal launch and reputation of the previous game it seems like they're finally taking a step into the right direction by appealing to the casual fanbase and having a more striking artstyle. It's also nice knowing that the new "World Tour" 3D story adventure mode has been described by the director as similar to Shenmue and he recommended it to Esra Krabbe for that very reason (I can't be bothered to find the quote) The 3D world will also probably allow custom characters to be made and lets you fight against others, it looks very ambitious.

I'm suprised that they've already shared so much footage and details so far in advance. There is no doubt this is going to be the biggest fighting game of all time.

According to the devs, the world tour game mode will be similar to shenmue and they even recommend shenmue fans to try it.

I'm surprised this is still being planned for PS4. Looks good, but after buying SF5 pretty soon after release, I'm not gonna make the same mistake again. I'll just wait it out and buy the Arcade, Super, Hyper, Duper, Mega, Ultra-Turbo, or whatever they'll call it edition two or three years after release.

Looks interesting but I'm in no rush to play this.

Back