Recent content by NinthTiger

1. NinthTiger

Chinese history and culture in SIII

Really enjoyed this post, thanks! :D(y)
  2. NinthTiger

What song are you listening to right now?

I’m on the piano stuff at the moment, I seem to be listening to a great amount recently, slowly teasing myself to get a piano again o_O
  3. NinthTiger

How old are you?

Turned 22 1 month ago, got into shenmue in 2007, learning the four wude at the age of 10! :D
  4. NinthTiger

Post Your Shenmue Collection

An eBay user approached me directly beforehand before listing the item to see if I was interested, 90% of merchandise related items i’ve Gotten through him, I believe he’s a member of the forums and featured on phantom river stone a few times, goes by the name of RetroImportGamer! I’ve never...
  5. NinthTiger

I will post a full collection this weekend :)
  6. NinthTiger

Famitsu post cards& promotional pamphlet I’ve got a Timex watch & the clearfiles due sometime this week, i’ve Received a fair few things in the past few months, i’ll Post a full picture sometime
  7. NinthTiger

I’ve got a sealed set of the clear files due hopefully sometime next week, talking about the mugs, the only one I could find available was Niao Sun, quite expensive so i’ve Layed my hands off it for now :) @David De ville
  8. NinthTiger

What are you playing?

I recently played dying light, actually thought it was pretty good, can’t believe I didn’t play it a lot sooner (suppose at the time my pc couldn’t handle it), haven’t played much recently but I might bring out the switch this weekend and play some Zelda BOTW as i’ve Still yet to play it and...
  9. NinthTiger

Your shenmue discovery story

I grew up in era of the original Xbox, I was around 10-11 years old and quite often my father would purchase demos which contained usually 30+ games, the one I came across had 2 games in particular, one of which is many people’s favourite; halo, the other ofcourse was Shenmue. It was actually...
  10. NinthTiger

Just cleaned my room so thought now’s a good time to post my current collection, about 5-6 months worth The packets in the top right are the Shenmue phone straps, I can get the what’s shenmue phonestrap, is it worth getting? One of the leaflet looking things next to the shenhua statue is a...
  11. NinthTiger

December pickups
  12. NinthTiger

Recent Gaming Purchases

I recently picked up these, some i’ve Never played but got them for £17, I finally got my Xbox setup sorted yesterday, time to have some fun!
  13. NinthTiger

List Your Top Favourite Games of ALL TIME!

My era was the original xbox and to this date I never get the feeling back then for games now, majority of the games now I get bored within an hour Below are my favourites: - Shenmue series - SSX3 - Kung Fu Chaos - Fable series - Grand theft auto series (to the extent of the GTAV is enjoyable...
  14. NinthTiger

2 months of collecting, my shenmue ps4 limited ed came this morning!
  15. NinthTiger

Sony will NOT be at E3 2019. What does this mean for Shenmue 3?

@spud1897 I think you nailed it on the head. I have no concern for Shenmue not being on E3, some way or another it will appear at some conference, especially given the game is out next year.. Either way, I’m just happy to play it regardless of the attention :giggle:
Back