Post Your Shenmue Collection

It was a gift from a journalist friend of mine, who got it directly from Sega and who knows my passion for everything related to Shenmue :)

Awesome stuff. Those things are really hard to come by.

Would love a I & II promo...where did you get yours?

I've seen the odd one on ebay but they have been upwards of £120-£150.

Awesome stuff. Those things are really hard to come by.

I've seen the odd one on ebay but they have been upwards of £120-£150.

By the way... the "not for resale" on all kind of promo discs and material is no joke. The seller can get serious problems with publishers. For all the retro promos out there (like DC White Labels) I don't expect any trouble, but this is a game for current systems. Basically, the only legal thing you can do with an official promo disc is to give it away for free...

And when there's some kind of embargo or special agreement I wouldn't do even that ^^

Last edited:
Awesome stuff! I have grown my collection extensively...need to post updates once the rest (for now) comes in.

Just cleaned my room so thought now’s a good time to post my current collection, about 5-6 months worth 0B563365-E338-4285-AC40-EC443EAD89C4.jpeg

The packets in the top right are the Shenmue phone straps, I can get the what’s shenmue phonestrap, is it worth getting?

One of the leaflet looking things next to the shenhua statue is a sealed notebook, other one is the standard disc and the open one if ofcourse the Christmas edition

I’ve got a coaster from the event in December due on its way with a shenmue 2 guidebook and the virtua fighter cd

Progress has been made :) Shenmue 3 is nearly here!!!

Just cleaned my room so thought now’s a good time to post my current collection, about 5-6 months worth View attachment 1950

The packets in the top right are the Shenmue phone straps, I can get the what’s shenmue phonestrap, is it worth getting?

One of the leaflet looking things next to the shenhua statue is a sealed notebook, other one is the standard disc and the open one if ofcourse the Christmas edition

I’ve got a coaster from the event in December due on its way with a shenmue 2 guidebook and the virtua fighter cd

Progress has been made :) Shenmue 3 is nearly here!!!
Tweet a photo of this and #shenmueam2podcast and you will be entered to win the English version of the new Sacred Spot Map.

I Tweeted #shenmueam2podcast...had to do it eight times because of Twitter's four photo per Tweet allowance. Here is my updated collection. It's an addiction at this point.

Attachments

• A Gamer's Journey Pledge.png
    A Gamer's Journey Pledge.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Advertisements & Magazines.jpg
    Advertisements & Magazines.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Boxes.jpg
    Boxes.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Clothing.jpg
    Clothing.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Cameo Apps.png
    Cameo Apps.png
    426.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Demos Soundtracks Corey Headshot.jpg
    Demos Soundtracks Corey Headshot.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Flyers Pamphlets Promo.jpg
    Flyers Pamphlets Promo.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Guidebooks Official Magazine Covers.jpg
    Guidebooks Official Magazine Covers.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 21
  • HELL YEAH! Ryo F.png
    HELL YEAH! Ryo F.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Miscellaneous.jpg
    Miscellaneous.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 23
  • Let's Play Shenmue.jpg
    Let's Play Shenmue.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 24
  • Niao Sun Poster.jpg
    Niao Sun Poster.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 21
  • Panda Heaven.png
    Panda Heaven.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Pledge 2.png
    Pledge 2.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Pledge 1.png
    Pledge 1.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Pledge 3.png
    Pledge 3.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Posters.jpg
    Posters.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Ryo Hazuki Jacket.png
    Ryo Hazuki Jacket.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 17
  • SEGA Dreamcast Collected Works.png
    SEGA Dreamcast Collected Works.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Shenmue Files.png
    Shenmue Files.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
Part 2:

Attachments

• Shenmue I & II Dynamic Theme.png
    Shenmue I & II Dynamic Theme.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Shenmue I & II PlayStation.png
    Shenmue I & II PlayStation.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Shenmue I & II PS4.jpg
    Shenmue I & II PS4.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Shenmue I & II Xbox One.jpg
    Shenmue I & II Xbox One.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Shenmue I & Shenmue II.jpg
    Shenmue I & Shenmue II.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Shenmue I & II Xbox.png
    Shenmue I & II Xbox.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Sonic & SEGA All - Stars Racing Premium Theme.png
    Sonic & SEGA All - Stars Racing Premium Theme.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Steam.png
    Steam.png
    246 KB · Views: 4
  • The History Of Dreamcast.png
    The History Of Dreamcast.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Total Shenmue III Pledge.png
    Total Shenmue III Pledge.png
    34 KB · Views: 14
  • VIrtual Cities.png
    VIrtual Cities.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 15
Nice collections guys, love your pictures!

Still trying to my hands on the last items I need for some of my sets, but in the mean time, here's what I can share from Magic 2019 & some extras.

Got my Dreamcast sleeve and some other things signed :

Shenmue III Tshirt from Magic :

And last but not least, finally managed to gather all mouse pads (Niao Sun was the last one I needed). And a tshirt I've been trying to get my hands on for years now (brand new) :

Still working on the mugs (looking for Niao Sun) and clearfiles (need 3 out of 4, Ryo, Shenhua, Niao Sun).

Collecting Shenmue items is such a long quest! ?

I’ve got a sealed set of the clear files due hopefully sometime next week, talking about the mugs, the only one I could find available was Niao Sun, quite expensive so i’ve Layed my hands off it for now :) @David De ville

Oh its cool for the clear files. :D jealous

Yeah I've found the mug too but like you said its too expensive, can't afford it even tho its the last one I need :(

Better luck next time !

My (Andrew) latest collection photos:View attachment 2000

I have been trying to find footage of Ryo in ESPN NFL Football for a while now, I do not own any of the ESPN Football games nor if I did I wouldn't not want to go to the lengths of unlocking him since I do not like sports games. But I did find this screen shot

Have you unlocked Ryo in ESPN?

Edit I just looked at the source of the screen shot, congrats on unlocking him and proving it as fact and not myth

Also super Sweet Collection Dude XD

Last edited:
I have been trying to find footage of Ryo in ESPN NFL Football for a while now, I do not own any of the ESPN Football games nor if I did I wouldn't not want to go to the lengths of unlocking him since I do not like sports games. But I did find this screen shot
View attachment 2444

Have you unlocked Ryo in ESPN?

Edit I just looked at the source of the screen shot, congrats on unlocking him and proving it as fact and not myth

Also super Sweet Collection Dude XD
I really want to get video footage of myself unlocking him. I took the screenshots off of my television. If I ever get capture equipment, I would love to post a video.

Back