New Shenmue 3 Images from GameInformer - Warning: POSSIBLE DLC STORY SPOILERS

I think it's impossible to tell how menacing she will or won't be until we've seen her in the game itself.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I always found her original hair to look kinda weird and unnatural, but I did love the more elaborate dress from the concept art. However, I found the old 3D renditions didn't really live up to the artwork so I'm open to the new look.

I'm fine with Niao Sun's tweaked design. I think it's definitely more fair game for a character that never "officially" appeared in the series to undergo a few changes, and with Niaowu being this tourist trap/leisure town, a more glamorous look is sort of... appropriate? The image @Ryuman has shown tells us they at least drew inspiration from the original design work done for the character. Can't be too mad if they're at least going back to the source.

Besides, her design was already changed from the VF RPG concepts, to what showed up in the Shenmue Premiere video.

-------

So uh, is there a way to buy single issues of Game Informer digitally? I'd like to read the Shenmue III feature, but I can't seem to find an option other than subscribing for 12 months.

Joke or not, it's exactly what objectification is, and throwing a haha on the end of it doesn't make it funny or right. It's something a teenager would come off with, and if you want to make those kind of jokes or post that kind of stuff, find another forum because it wont be tolerated here.

lol man ok. Honestly Peter I think your over reacting but its ok.

I'm not over reacting, nor am I mad, or need to chill. You are not getting warned. I am simply laying the marker down right now in regards to these forums, and what's tolerated.

The rule going forward in regard to this specifically is that if conversations take place regarding Niao Sun or accentuated parts of her body, they will be done so within context and a mature manner. We are not going to be the forum where "lul boobs" is cool. This isn't a teenagers hangout, or some boys club. We get close to 4 million hits on a monthly basis, and I can safely assume some of those are from female readers. One of our own staff is a female, and this has to be a forum open for everyone to feel comfortable posting in, regardless of sex, colour or creed.

This applies to everyone, and I'd like to think everyone is mature enough here to know that.

Really like the new Niao Sun design and I, personally, much prefer the new Shenhua to the design in the previous games. Think they've done an incredible job with her.

These screens have hyped me up so much. Looks unreal.
I'm on the same page! Shenhua looks really really nice!!
And as the date of the image suggest , that model of Niao Sun has some months now. And they are probably stil tweaking it . Although she looks very cool as it is now!

Very impressive images I like all of the characters design so far but something it's not OK with niao sun maybe it's the color of the hair anyways I hope this is not her final design and yu Suzuki make her appearance more close to the original

I wonder if Niao Sun is in disguise or undercover at one point, maybe she tries to seduce Ryo to find out about the Phoenix Mirror (jokes on her, you can't seduce an asexual) and then later on we see her looking more like she does in the old promo images.

Back