What TV shows are you watching?

images

I'm watching the techno-blade show right now with my family after a long day of work.

Last edited:
Binge watched Cobra Kai season 5. A great season that is more focused on the adults. A lot of the development is focused on Daniel, but the other characters get development where and when it counts.
Since he is the Karate Kid, it is appropriate that he gets to be the hero for this season despite how the series as a whole starts off with Johnny, but he gets his time to shine in his own way.

As for Terry Silver, if you thought what he did in season 4 was crazy, then you haven’t anything yet. When he says the real pain is about to begin, then he really means it.
A good percentage of loose ends are tied up, and the way the series is going, next season will be the last
. I was hoping
the series would have used Mike Barnes a bit more, but I think minimizing his use was for the best. There would’ve been too many cooks in the kitchen, but I do think with the way season 5 ends, there will be room for him in season 6
. But other than
Kreese breaking out of jail, there is also the matter of Master Kim. I would like to know what her place is now after how season 5 ends. Will she go back to Korea? Or will she continue Cobra Kai with Kreese? I feel like with Kreese back at the end, I think seeing those two interact will fill in some holes

And as for Master Kim, damn, that woman would make a fine Sith lord.

Lastly, I feel that Ryo should leave China for a while, go to 1987 California, and see out Mr. Miyagi if he wants a shot at Lan Di

Karate Kid Season 5
Protect the egg exercise. The sequence with Chozen blurry silhoutte running into them gave me primal/primary fear. Idk the word but it is like the fear inherited from ancients. Sometimes triggered by high places, snakes, spiders, the blob from The Raft, etc.
I give you my word of honor, I tensed muscles in that sequence.
Anyone agrees that Terry Silver gets down to plain scary? I see a high skilled acting there, and probably the "its Karate Kid" downplays to some "serious critics" but personally I found the role awesome. Just the glare he gives after arrest... Its easy to dismiss it but it shows pure homicida impulse. It shouts violence to unleash

Karate Kid Season 5
Protect the egg exercise. The sequence with Chozen blurry silhoutte running into them gave me primal/primary fear. Idk the word but it is like the fear inherited from ancients. Sometimes triggered by high places, snakes, spiders, the blob from The Raft, etc.
I give you my word of honor, I tensed muscles in that sequence.
Anyone agrees that Terry Silver gets down to plain scary? I see a high skilled acting there, and probably the "its Karate Kid" downplays to some "serious critics" but personally I found the role awesome. Just the glare he gives after arrest... Its easy to dismiss it but it shows pure homicida impulse. It shouts violence to unleash
Frankly, I find
Master Kim to be much more frightening than Silver and Kreese. Silver can be more in your face, but Master Kim really gets inside your head with her tough love mentality. But damn, she's still fine

She can strike first, strike hard, and no mercy me anytime
About Silver, forgive me Lord for I LMAO in Season 4, ep.8 when Stingray got what he got and Terry goes downhill in coke under alcohol each time he repeats the question.
So you wanna join to Cobra Kai? Ha
Doocha wanna ju-on in to Cowbra Kay? Harr..harr
Wanda joint two Crowbar Kwai? Buaharrf

I am watching a music show and observing a better one as compared to my favorite musician xxxtentacion. Being a big admirer of Xxxtentacion, I enjoy wearing his hoodies.

Last edited:
About Silver, forgive me Lord for I LMAO in Season 4, ep.8 when Stingray got what he got and Terry goes downhill in coke under alcohol each time he repeats the question.
So you wanna join to Cobra Kai? Ha
Doocha wanna ju-on in to Cowbra Kay? Harr..harr
Wanda joint two Crowbar Kwai? Buaharrf
He was probably on coke when he mugged Johnny

I've always enjoyed stop-motion movies and shows like Wallace & Grommet or Shaun the Sheep. I'd often watch both with the kids and still do. Recently, I've been getting into the Laika movies. I've seen most of them and enjoyed what I've seen.

Last year they came out with Laika editions of a few of their movies and I bought Coraline for the Halloween season. I bought Box Trolls last month and finished watching it with the kids last night. I think I'm going to buy ParaNorman this week for the Halloween season as well, but this is the one I haven't seen yet.

Their other two are on my list to buy as well; Kubo and Missing Link... with the latter being a favorite. Apparently their next movie is called Wildwood and will release next spring or summer. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

The South Korean TV show My Name is absolutely brilliant. Han So-hee gives a masterpiece performance and she deserves all the accolades she gets for that magnificent TV show. Just wow what a phenomenal performance by HSH and a fantastic show in every aspect.

I also watched that All of us are Dead zombie show and I enjoyed it, it started out great but some decisions with characters and specifically that one bully guy kept on coming back at least 5 different times definitely brought it down. Still I had a good enough time and am looking forward to the second season. That show could have been great though instead of just good.

I still have yet to watch Squid Game or Alice In Borderland they've been on my list for a good long while I just haven't had enough time to squeeze them in yet. which should I start with? Should I watch just one or both?

Andor I feel is an underrated series. But it picks up after episode 3.

All I can say is
Deedra and Cyril is a much better love story than Twilight

Reactions: red
I started rewatching Reboot last night with my son (who's much too young to understand ANYTHING, let alone a nerdy animated show :LOL:) and it is just as awesome as it always was; and this is the 1st season, which was severely neutered and, "BS&P'd," (a term they use a lot in the show lol) compared to the final seasons.

All of the episodes are on YT, so if anyone wants to have a show to watch with their kids (or on their own, as it is a show for adults too, like Thunderbirds {but not as kiddy as Thunderbirds} or Captain Scarlet), it's well worth it :)

Andor I feel is an underrated series. But it picks up after episode 3.

All I can say is
Deedra and Cyril is a much better love story than Twilight
i haven't read your spoiler as i'm about half way though andor but like it.
it seems very slow paced but i think the darker tone fits star wars world a lot better than the upbeat prequel or sequel series. i would love a star wars trilogy set in the old republic with this type of darker tone.

with the star wars movies, i've always thought they should of aimed them more at adults than kids, like Andor or the obi-wan series, because with movie shows/tv series aimed more at adults, as you get older, you get to enjoy them twice on 2 different levels.

as a kid i enjoyed films mostly on a visual level but as i got older, i got to enjoy the same film again with the complexities of the storylines and the subtleties of the characters.. and that's why i think some films last the test of time. ( if that makes sense)

THe first two episodes of Andor, IMHO, are largely slow, but it picks up from episode 3. I really like the character and hope season 2 eventually crosses over with Rebels.

Back