What TV shows are you watching?

finished After Life season 3 on netflix yesterday. pretty good, i liked it. as much as I want to hate Ricky Gervais I've got to admit he's quite a good comedian.

kinda sucks ive watched every episode of the 90s/early 2000 star trek shows. they were awesome sci fi show, probably the peak of star trek.. the closest is stargate sg1. i saw quite a few episodes growing up but it would be cool to watch every episode.. unfortunately it's not on amazon prime or netflix.

i'm waiting for star trek picard season 2, apparently that's coming next month, so that's something to look forward to.

Just rewatched cobra kai season 4. And, I highly suggest it to anyone here to watch the entire series. They will enjoy it.

Both Post-COVIDs were the best episodes they've ever done, period.

Heartfelt, funny, great messages and the satire was on-point.

They were on-point, but I just don't want this whole COVID shit in my media for personal reasons. The humor in those episodes didn't make me laugh, but mostly made me smile or slightly chuckle. I still think the Imagination Land, Cartman wanting to be a pirate in Somolia, and Cartman wanting a Wii are still the best. And the World of Warcraft one.

Last edited:
i started watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, mainly the older episodes (around 2006) are shown on tv but ive been catching the odd episode of the new season.. the new episode about racial bias has gotta be the worst ive ever seen, it was really cringe worthy.

its a pretty cool show. sometimes its very dark and grim. i love the fact that most episodes have a good twist, which pay off.. i mean some movies you can tell from the start where the plot is going or whats going to happen in the end but rarely you get that with law & order SVU.

it just sucks that the show is not on demand on netflix/disney plus or amazon prime for free.. i much prefer to watch every episode in order.

I'm rewatching the Marvel Netflix shows before they're removed. Man, they get better the more you watch them. Now watching Luke Cage season 2 again. I loved how they do the character and Bushmaster, but I just loved the sound of Diamondback's voice in season 1. He was like a horror villain in a modern blaxploitation show.

I always had a feeling that Iron Fist would get better if it had a season 2, and I was right. Yes, season 1 isn't good from a comic book fan's perspective...but works as an introductory in a Netflix sense... But season 2 does make it great, especially after the Defenders. Daredevil and Punisher will always be my favorites. I want Disney to continue all of these franchises, especially with all of the same cast members like they have with Daredevil and Kingpin.

Watched the latest episode of South Park. It felt really "old school" not with its story, but with its execution as well. It feels like the South Park from 20 years ago.

Reactions: red
other than picard season 2 on amazon prime, im rewatching the orville on disney+

i missed the last few episodes of season 2 of the orville, first time around.. so i thought i should rewatch them all starting with season 1. strange because i've forgotten most of it lol. it's still a pretty cool show. apparently season 3 is coming soon. :cool:

the only show i would love to watch but cant, is the new episodes of south park :crying:

I'm finally getting around to watching The Boys. I have read some of the original comic. Some of the changes make sense and I am enjoying it so far.

Just saw the first two episodes to season 6 of Better Call Saul. Can't wait to see how it ends.

if i start better call saul, does it matter that i've completed breaking bad years ago? i kinda get the impression that both shows needed to be watched at the same time..or am i wrong?

if i start better call saul, does it matter that i've completed breaking bad years ago? i kinda get the impression that both shows needed to be watched at the same time..or am i wrong?
I don't think so. If nothing else, Better Call Saul should be watched after the end of Breaking Bad as the show displays snippets of the aftermath fate of Saul during the first couple of episodes if I recall it right. Other that that, it is totally an origin story or side story, and it can be enjoyed without regards to Breaking Bad.

Well, I say if you want to get into it right away, you can. Watching Breaking Bad isn't 100% a prerequisite, but it does help. My friend's brother watched the first five seasons of BCS first and then got into Breaking Bad, so he has a different perspective on the show than someone who was already familiar with Breaking Bad.

Well, I say if you want to get into it right away, you can. Watching Breaking Bad isn't 100% a prerequisite, but it does help. My friend's brother watched the first five seasons of BCS first and then got into Breaking Bad, so he has a different perspective on the show than someone who was already familiar with Breaking Bad.

i understand, i did start watching it years ago but all the flashbacks made me feel you needed to watch both shows side by side, but obviously I'm wrong. i will watch it but i'm watching the last season peaky blinders at the moment.. i'm such a lazy tv watcher these days..i kinda have 2 categories of tv shows. one where i can half watch it, while surfing the Internet and the other which needs 100% attention. i prefer the first at the moment lol.

Back