Shenmue HD ModTools v1.2 (now with filenames)

If you just want the textures without later reinjecting the best option for easier use are wudecon for mass extraction, or ninjaripper (x64) for extracting via snapshot per scene. It depends on your needs. My advice is going from low to high, so extracting just Hazuki residence textures first and play with that in your edition software. Ryo's room for example.
Another swiss army knife tool every modder should have is Noesis, this one is compatible with Shenmue DC versions AFS containers, PVR textures, and there is a Python script for MT5 somewhere.

Well I want to extract models too so I can improve them slowly,

I plan to bring Shenmue universe to a multiplayer mode of a first person shooter, if you can help me setting the wudecon because some files I could not extract, I ended with fonts and other stuff but no textures or models

Well I want to extract models too so I can improve them slowly,

I plan to bring Shenmue universe to a multiplayer mode of a first person shooter, if you can help me setting the wudecon because some files I could not extract,
My tip its to move/copy Shenmue assets from its installation folder to anywhere without writting permission denied, for example your desktop. Then run the --tacfull command through CMD calling wudecon. LemonHaze already wrote plenty of detailed guidelines at its thread, which works like a charm if is not rushed. I think it can't be explained better than he did.
I ended with fonts and other stuff but no textures or models
Thats because you tried the wrong .tac/.tad containers. Try a command for mass extraction instead selecting a file in concrete.

Back