Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

XD don't be so hard! Maybe the eyes are giving that feeling. 😣Eyes are specially hard in pixel if you ask me. That and fingers its a nerve killer for drawing.
But if I was to get a draft like that, I'll be more than happy.
If you and Mr. Waters accept my suggestion: his eyes. Ren's eyes are thin like two blade scratches, compared to Ryo's. He seems upset all the time.
If that and only that feature its edited I believe it will get closer result.
I hope this fan story gets fulfilled while we wait for Shenmue IV.
And who knows if one of many of the likes you got or gonna get and from Yu-san himself?😱 Its possible.

XD don't be so hard! Maybe the eyes are giving that feeling. 😣Eyes are specially hard in pixel if you ask me. That and fingers its a nerve killer for drawing.
But if I was to get a draft like that, I'll be more than happy.
If you and Mr. Waters accept my suggestion: his eyes. Ren's eyes are thin like two blade scratches, compared to Ryo's. He seems upset all the time.
If that and only that feature its edited I believe it will get closer result.
I hope this fan story gets fulfilled while we wait for Shenmue IV.
And who knows if one of many of the likes you got or gonna get and from Yu-san himself?😱 Its possible.
Haha, I call him to repaint, it is only a draft.
Sometimes Mr.Water draw draft very weird.

This is so awesome, congratulations! I have various ideas for the continuation of the story, and that with your sprites would be an amazing RPG or Visual Novel, ha ha. Well, at the moment it's only a dream.

Back