Poll: Have you purchased the DLC for Shenmue 3?

Have you purchased the DLC for Shenmue 3?

• Yes and I have played it.

Votes: 84 51.2%
  • Yes, but I haven’t played it yet.

Votes: 26 15.9%
  • No, but I plan to buy it in the future.

Votes: 26 15.9%
  • No and I have no intention of buying it.

Votes: 17 10.4%
  • No, but I might buy it in the future.

Votes: 11 6.7%

• Total voters
Purchased it and been playing it over last few days. It’s surprisingly more fun than I initially expected. Although I have tempered my expectations I hope, even if it’s self contained story, they hit it out of the park with the story related DLC.

Bought the season pass last year. Currently I'm playing something else, so I'm not sure if I'll play the S3 dlc any time soon. At the moment, I hardly have time to play video games at all and if I do, I'd rather play games I haven't played before, at the moment. So I guess I'll play the S3 dlc at some point later this year.

Nope, I don't like the idea of relaunching an adventure game just for short contents so I already uninstalled the game some weeks ago.

I prefer to wait a long while so my memory is fresh again and I can play "Shenmue III 2.0" at once: maturated mods + all DLCs + fixes + English dub for a different experience.

If I knew about the leaderboard earlier, I'm not sure I would have uninstalled my game though...

The DLC went above and beyond my expectations for seven dollars, and I can't imagine a fan of the series not wanting to at least control Ren.

The biggest wish I have for this dlc is that more courses are added through updates. I wanted more fighting and more gameplay and I got it.

I'm sorry but I cringe at the people that want to turn Shenmue into a blockbuster game slash novel. It's a game and should remain a game.

The DLC went above and beyond my expectations for seven dollars, and I can't imagine a fan of the series not wanting to at least control Ren.

The biggest wish I have for this dlc is that more courses are added through updates. I wanted more fighting and more gameplay and I got it.

I'm sorry but I cringe at the people that want to turn Shenmue into a blockbuster game slash novel. It's a game and should remain a game.
I understand that you want to support Shenmue (as do we all) but not anything and everything.

Back