Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

So I had a nap to wait for Shenmue 3 to arrive, dreamt I was running downstairs to collect it, wake up, check Royal Mail tracker, find out it's been delivered, so run down the stairs to collect it!

I've played maybe an hour and had to just give it a rest because I'm so tired from staying up, travelling to the mail centre and the excitement. Obviously won't say anything other than it's real, I like what I see, and I hope everyone here gets their copies sooner rather than later!

Now I'm off to bed to crash out.

My copy has arrived! Brilliant! 2 hours earlier than Royal Mail had predicted.

Earlier today some people in my office were allowed to go home early because the water in the building wasn't running. I thought I was in luck but it wasn't to be as my boss insisted my team stay to see how things develop. Water is working again now so have to finish a full days work.

I'm a bit worried now.
I'm in the UK.
My bank card expired this month and I had a new one, and I don't know when and if my $80 Kickstarter pledge was charged or not.
I'm not sure who was meant to be taking the money (fangamer, kickstarter), and where from (PayPal, directly from my bank) and if this was pre-paid months/years ago or if it will be a recent charge.

Mailman spotted. He will be here in 25-35 minutes....... AAAAAAAAAA :oops:

Mailman spotted. He will be here in 25-35 minutes....... AAAAAAAAAA :oops:
Hopefully. I saw 7 post cars today, none of them stopped at my house.
I‘m starting to get worried. The fact, that we aren‘t able to track the package, is making it even worse.

I'm a bit worried now.
I'm in the UK.
My bank card expired this month and I had a new one, and I don't know when and if my $80 Kickstarter pledge was charged or not.
I'm not sure who was meant to be taking the money (fangamer, kickstarter), and where from (PayPal, directly from my bank) and if this was pre-paid months/years ago or if it will be a recent charge.

Expired this month? Then it should be fine. The Kickstarter was paid when the project was funded years ago I think? The guy with bank card problems had ordered a collectors edition, not Kickstarter

I'm a bit worried now.
I'm in the UK.
It was charged in 2015, when the Kickstarter ended :)

Hopefully. I saw 7 post cars today, none of them stopped at my house.
I‘m starting to get worried. The fact, that we aren‘t able to track the package, is making it even worse.

I know for a fact this is the mailman because I have learned its route (a side effect of boredom). Lol. Let's see if they actually have my game though. :openmouth:

Hope things work out for you man, there is still time!!

Got another message from ShopTo saying my pre order will be cancelled in the next few hours if I don't update my card information. Wasting my entire lunch break trying to give these idiots a call.
53 minutes and counting. I did get my physical copy through the post though just now! This would have been the backers copy. I thought it was a digital download?

I'm guessing its the console versions being a receiving?. Anyone with a PC Physical version yet?
They are not going to ship the PC version yet, just PS4.
PC will just be an epic launcher, and the code will be in the backer survey.
So yeah, wait till they release the codes, then wait to download.

Honestly I don't know why make PC wait till last second just to get mailed a code.
Maybe they are afraid that they pirate it (the trial was up the same day IIRC), but I don't think the game even has preloading.

I thought I'd heard they were shipping at a later date.
Well, here's hoping for a midnight code and a massive pot of coffee.

Back