Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

They are because mine is in there you have to go through the credits option on the title screen

CRISIS
AVERTED

I was smelling another controversy there.

How did people even decide that those from certain tiers weren't included? Did someone sit through the entirety of the credits and count or what? Maybe one person couldn't find their name and jumped to the conclusion that certain tier backers were missing.

They are because mine is in there you have to go through the credits option on the title screen

Oh really? That’s brilliant news. Do you mind if I ask whether you were one of the higher tier
How did people even decide that those from certain tiers weren't included? Did someone sit through the entirety of the credits and count or what? Maybe one person couldn't find their name and jumped to the conclusion that certain tier backers were missing.

There’s a video of the credits in a different thread and the backer names (apart from the highest tiered ones) aren’t in those credits strangely.

i apologise for my part in raising concern if I’m wrong. I’ll edit my earlier posts.

Hope mine comes today. No news for post yet on my collectors edition from simplygames tho.

It depends if all the credits are in one large group, or were broken up into their respective tiers. I've seen cases of both.

From the sound of things though, everyone got included as they should.

I will get the game in 2,5-3 hours most likely. This wait is going to be PAINFUL. And if it doesn't come? I will abuse the postman

I actually watched the credits. The post game ones (I didn't spoil myself with the ending). So yeah, backers credit list is fairly short. Really high tier backers. Although according to spud, backer list is in the credits from the main menu.

I actually watched the credits. The post game ones (I didn't spoil myself with the ending). So yeah, backers credit list is fairly short. Really high tier backers. Although according to spud, backer list is in the credits from the main menu.
In your (and everyone else's) defence though, that's still pretty weird. Shouldn't we all be in the post-game credits really?

Putting an end to this before it gets all fucking drama-fied!

After seeing that there are no spoilers in the credits, I've gone to check. From the Main Menu, you click Credits, and then it comes up with 2 options, Staff (0) and Backers (X). After that, you can choose to enter your backer code (which I assume will take you straight to your name) but as we don't have them, I just skipped it. Can also confirm that my name is in there. I'm guessing the people who are saying they don't have it, either can't find it (the list is huge) or they have gone to the Staff section...or the end game credits shows the staff section first (which it should).

The list is fucking massive lol it's split up into sections of each Tier, and even then it took me age to find my name in the $500 pledge.

After seeing that there are no spoilers in the credits, I've gone to check. From the Main Menu, you click Credits, and then it comes up with 2 options, Staff (0) and Backers (X). After that, you can choose to enter your backer code (which I assume will take you straight to it) but as we don't have them, I just skipped it. Can also confirm that my name is in there. I'm guessing the people who are saying they don't have it, either can't find it (the list is huge) or they have gone to the Staff section...

Sweeet. Thanks SH. Appreciate the info.

After seeing that there are no spoilers in the credits, I've gone to check. From the Main Menu, you click Credits, and then it comes up with 2 options, Staff (0) and Backers (X). After that, you can choose to enter your backer code (which I assume will take you straight to it) but as we don't have them, I just skipped it. Can also confirm that my name is in there. I'm guessing the people who are saying they don't have it, either can't find it (the list is huge) or they have gone to the Staff section...or the end game credits shows the staff section first (which it should).

The list is fucking massive lol it's split up into sections of each Tier, and even then it took me age to find my name in the $500 pledge.

Thanks for your service. This could have gone south real quick indeed. I could see the videos already

"LAZY SHENMUE 3 DEVELOPERS FORGOT TO PUT BACKER NAMES IN THE CREDITS OF THEIR KICKSTARTER DISASTER. EPIC SJW FAULT EGS CATASTOPHE ASS DONG DON'T FORGET TO RING THE LIKE AND HIT THE BELL CRINGE COMPILATION 13.37 69"

Something like that

Hey, that didn't stop Mighty Number 9 from having a credits sequence of over three hours. (According to Wikipedia anyway), and Broken Sword 5 had one that lasted about an hour and a half-ish. :p

Yep, you can find it on YouTube. It's actually close to 4 hours

My other half just sent me a message to let me know both my copies have arrived. Just the CE to arrive tomorrow. Man, it’s still unreal that it’s been over 18 years since I finished SII and was trawling through the internet trying to find any shred of info on III.

Oh really? That’s brilliant news. Do you mind if I ask whether you were one of the higher tier

There’s a video of the credits in a different thread and the backer names (apart from the highest tiered ones) aren’t in those credits strangely.

i apologise for my part in raising concern if I’m wrong. I’ll edit my earlier posts.
I went for the $300 one. I think its listed in tier order.

After seeing that there are no spoilers in the credits, I've gone to check. From the Main Menu, you click Credits, and then it comes up with 2 options, Staff (0) and Backers (X). After that, you can choose to enter your backer code (which I assume will take you straight to your name) but as we don't have them, I just skipped it. Can also confirm that my name is in there. I'm guessing the people who are saying they don't have it, either can't find it (the list is huge) or they have gone to the Staff section...or the end game credits shows the staff section first (which it should).

End game credits seems to only show the staff section and a few select backers (most expensive ones). Although as far as I'm concerned, as long as we're in the credits from the menu, then I'm fine with that. It's litterally right in the menu.

Back