Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Game arrived. But not sure how I can unlock backer phone card? Did not see any voucher code in packs package.
Code should appear on the backer page tomorrow and can be input in game in the ‘backer code’ option on the menu. Pretty sure we got a KS update confirming this very recently.

"DELIVERED"

THE MOST GLORIOUS WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!! OH FUCK I STILL HAVE OVER TWO HOURS LEFT AT WORK! :(

Congrats man!! Been fun following your roller coaster!

Enjoy the game now, you who can!

Mine's arriving in the next few hours, I'm in New York.

I still remember the day my copy of Shenmue 1 for Dreamcast arrived... I was 14 (I think) so I had to wait until Christmas before playing it. Didn't stop me opening the case and getting a peek of Disc 1 while my parents were asleep though.

Sounds like the postman forgot to scan it or there's a delay between the post person scanning it and the actual tracking information updating. In that case, I won't panic just yet. Much... haha.
My copy was posted two hours ago yet it is still showing as 'Ready for Delivery' on the website. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Just purchased the digital deluxe version too. Including remakes, Shenmue is the only game I've purchased 3 times. Shenmue III on Dreamcast, Xbox and PS4 and now slack backer Shenmue II, the collectors edition and now the digital collectors edition. Will sell one of the physical copies.

Last edited:
Just purchased the digital deluxe version too. Including remakes, Shenmue is the only game I've purchased 3 times. Shenmue III on Dreamcast, Xbox and PS4 and now slack backer Shenmue II, the collectors edition and now the digital collectors edition. Will sell one of the physical copies.

Man I loved Shenmue III on Xbox and Dreamcast. Hidden gem. Very few people have played it! I was proud to be a slacker backer for Shenmue II. It's really cool how they released Shenmue II digitally. They were really ahead of their time

(Sorry man I couldn't resist <3 )

My CE from Amazon is due to arrive on Wednesday and hasn't been dispatched yet. Amazon have told me that they can't guarantee it will be dispatched as it's out of stock and have asked if I want a refund. I'm hoping the person I spoke to has incorrect information.

Update: the lady apologised and confirmed that is being delivered on Wednesday. I also received a £5 credit to my Amazon account for it arriving a day late.
Not an issue as I already have my KS copy. I just wondered when I'd receive the collectables.

Back