Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I also just got my PS4 copy in the mail this morning; I still can’t believe I’m holding Shenmue 3 in my hands. The issue is I want to play Shenmue 3 on my PC so am waiting for the code and physical copy for that version (which I will get sent on official release dates assume), but having the PS4 version just lying there is so tempting.

I also just got my PS4 copy in the mail this morning; I still can’t believe I’m holding Shenmue 3 in my hands. The issue is I want to play Shenmue 3 on my PC so am waiting for the code and physical copy for that version (which I will get sent on official release dates assume), but having the PS4 version just lying there is so tempting.
lol I'm in the same boat (kinda). Want to play on PC, but managed to snag a copy on Saturday for PS4. I've put in around 7 hours now, but think I am going to restart when we get our PC codes. Thing is, I have the game in my PS4 right now, and can play more of it but I know I shouldn't as I'll just have to replay up till that point, and that is killing me :p...

Who am I kidding! I'm just going to spend the whole day playing the PS4 version anyway!

My German CE just arrived a minute ago. I'm going to be binge-playing S3 for the next couple of days. We did it! Tears of pure joy and gratitude. 😭😇🥰

See you, ladies and gentlemen! Enjoy your first time!
You‘re so lucky. Have a good time, enjoy!
I‘m still waiting on the balcony, hardly feeling any part of my body because it‘s so cold outside :-D

I'll start spying for the mail-man too in about 35-40 minutes. I should be getting my game in 1-2 hours tops.

I watched in my mailbox and there was nothing. But there is still a tiny chance. If not, well, it's just a game. I play the PC-Version tomorrow.

Got another message from ShopTo saying my pre order will be cancelled in the next few hours if I don't update my card information. Wasting my entire lunch break trying to give these idiots a call.
Funny, the exact same thing just happened to me with Amazon...

Ich hab die meiste Zeit meines Lebens im Sauerland (nahe Lüdenscheid) verbracht.
Grüße nach NRW ;-)

Mine came about an hour or so ago.

I installed it for the sake of it really. I've still got to play and complete 2 for the first time though.

If you check for updates, there'll be a 10GB patch to download.

Got the notification that mine will arrive by 8pm tonight, as it is now at the facility to proceed out for delivery in my local area.

Typically our mail arrives by 2 or 3pm, so that's pretty good. Now....do I stay til 5 or magically have "something to do" around that time?

Back