Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

Just watching the dojo stream on youtube and the game looks breathtaking. I am sure it is going to even look better in real due to the compression of youtube.

The trolls were so wrong comparing this beautiful game with a old ps2 game.

Just hope the console version will also look decent. It won't be able to match the pc version I guess but hope it is going to look decent.

You have to be a fuckin moron to call this game last gen (or even ugly):
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(those are to wait for the 4k screens, I had to downsize them to 1440p because well, it's huge in size)

on PC should be. The console version is rumored to be 30 fps. But cannot say anything for sure. Have forgottn were I have read this and I am not sure how reliable the info is either.

Okay, I found a bad glitch!! Whilst trying to figure out how to change clothes while I was in the shop, I brought up the menu, then went into settings. Pressed RT a few times to cycle through the options... And then I was unavailable to exit the settings menu. After i backed out of it, it stayed on screen but I could move Ryo in the background a little bit. It went completely broken. I went into the menu, back into the settings while the other settings was stuck on screen hoping that if I exit settings again, it'd exit both settings windows... But no. It stayed there and I had to turn off.

I've posted some of these on Rllmuk and credited you. If there's any probs let me know and will remove. You guys are all doing a great job capturing terrific looking media.
Carry on dude. I'll be putting on some fighting soon so please use them. The video is choppy but that is my end. i can assure you it's smooth as silk!

Brought my laptop along on the bus today to play Shenmue 3 on my hour long ride lol! I love how I can play this on the go with low specs. We all thought the game was poorly optimized based on past trailers yet here I am playing it on a laptop.

Hi ya'll! If someone doesn't plan on using their code, I'd love to take if off your hands.

Should be asleep right now, but watchin Peter stream on Twitch is making me go crazy lol.

Has anyone attempted to use screenspace pathtracing injection on the trial?

Shenmue 3 looks truly beautiful, I couldn't be any happier with how it looks. It's gone beyond my expectations of the game and I couldn't be happy with how amazing it looks. Playing it will be a different story which is why I am avoiding watching the demo. I don't want too much spoiled before November.

From what I have seen so far though, my god..I truly can't believe how good Shenmue 3 looks, how Shenmue it feels and how much we are getting in return for never giving up hope. It brought tears of joy to my eyes as it seems like this is the best version of the game we could ever hope for. Credit to Pete for steaming the demo, he's a good guy. I went into GAME yesterday and saw Shenmue 3 on the shelf for preorder, that was a great feeling.

Enjoy the demo guys and keep spreading that positivity.

Back