Shenmue I&II official release date in Japan (22.NOV / limited edition)

Yeah, I think it would a chance for a Steelbook Edition with this release would have been awesome though - Still content with the dual soundtrack

Yeah, honestly, if there was a steelbook, I probably would have said "f**k it" and got myself a copy of the Japanese Collector's Edition. Unlike most my games, my copies of Shenmue will remain in their cases and proudly displayed.

i hope the japanese people wont get mad if the LE is sold out at some point and they find out
that probably 70% of the sold LE copies were shipped to the west. :giggle:

I imagine this is what the streets in front of AXM's house will look like on release day.
fd20140309pba-870x438.jpg

I don't even have a PS4 (I'm gonna play the games on PC), but I've just made the preorder on Play Asia anyway..:D It's 60€ shipped to Italy, while it's 70+€ on Amazon jp because of taxes, etc..

I don't even have a PS4 (I'm gonna play the games on PC), but I've just made the preorder on Play Asia anyway..:D It's 60€ shipped to Italy, while it's 70+€ on Amazon jp because of taxes, etc..

Don’t you have to pay VAT afterwards? For Austria its another 20% on the items value, so its more or less the same at the end.

Fuck it, I just bought 7 more copies of the LE over at play-asia.com. They have no limit on how many you can purchase apparently, so go crazy.

Why tho?

I ordered after this, so hopefully these didn't sell out day of.

Anyway, this looks like a really nice release. Hopefully Play Asia packs well.

Checked Yodobashi Camera website and Shenmue 1 & 2 standard edition was the #1 best seller and Limited Edition was #37. Everything is looking great so far

Why tho?

I ordered after this, so hopefully these didn't sell out day of.

Anyway, this looks like a really nice release. Hopefully Play Asia packs well.
I've used Play-Asia for 15 years and never had a problem.

according to Adam Koralik never i guess and he said there is a specific reason.
BUT before the release date was announced, they also said that there wont be any LE at all
and now we have one ... but it wouldnt really make sense to announce a LE for the west now
because the release date would be later than the normal version. sooooo, yeah, probably nothing for the west.

Back