Shenmue 3 official merchandise [poll]

What official Shenmue merchandise would you like to see released in the future?

• Total voters
We definetely need some figures or a statue !

Our choices at the moment are:

s-l500.jpg

First 4 Figures Ryo Hazuki.....last two sold on ebay for 600 euroes each

s-l500.jpg

This is an unofficial figure sold on ebay UK...it's 7 inches tall and sells for £99.99

people are paying these prices though so the demand is there

Sega leaving money on the table

We definetely need some figures or a statue !

Our choices at the moment are:

First 4 Figures Ryo Hazuki.....last two sold on ebay for 600 euroes each

This is an unofficial figure sold on ebay UK...it's 7 inches tall and sells for £99.99

people are paying these prices though so the demand is there

Sega leaving money on the table

The F4F Lan-Di statue is awesome but I never really took to the Ryo one. The likeness just seems well off to me. He seems a little bit hunched as well. Having said that, I would buy one for retail in a second.

0FD5E25F-0A0E-41E7-8671-17445D98457C.jpeg

Want physical clothing. But want more DLC items. More in game stuff basically.

Be awesome if we had a DLC that lets you put rent a place to put all the furniture type stuff you buy or trade....

As @yuc02 so wonderfully shared, I would love an authentic pair of marble set mirrors. While I would also love some art books, soundtracks, and figures; I want a model replica of the Hazuki blade fitted with the sword handguard more than anything. Add on top of that Lan-Di's silk dragon robe.

Last edited:
As @yuc02 so wonderfully shared, I would love an authentic pair of marble set mirrors. While I would also love some art books, soundtracks, and figures; I want a model replica of the Hazuki blade fitted with the sword handguard more than anything. Add on top of that Lan-Di's silk dragon robe.

Just curious, how much would you pay for a replica of Lan-Di's silk dragon robe?

Yep. I love it too. Might be the nicest Shenmue T-shirt I’ve seen actually! Would not be surprised if it’s nicer than the T-shirt’s we‘ll be getting as Kickstarter backers. Incidentally, has anyone seen what they’ll be looking like?

Back