Shenmue 3 official merchandise [poll]

What official Shenmue merchandise would you like to see released in the future?

• Total voters

Peter

Administrator
Just doing a little research across our social media, but will also include a poll here. Just gauging some interest in regards to possible future Shenmue merchandise. We have a passionate collecting community when it comes to Shenmue, but i'd also love outside the box ideas, and possibly stuff that would appeal on a greater scale.

Any comments, ideas or suggestions, please leave below!

Can you add an option for none? That’s probably where I’m leaning right now although might be interested in a manga book detailing the stories of the first three games.

Articulated figures of the main characters ?
Maybe Lego sets of the main game locations, while we're at it ?

Plush is a definitive good collectible, though.

Also, as far as clothes are concerned,
it might be possible to push to jewelry and accessory :
Mini-mirror necklace, hair decoration or why not :
A Shenmue-themed watch.

I'd like to have an official Shenmue t-shirt. I kind of regret not getting one of the Fangamer ones either for $30 or by upping my pledge to $160 when upgrades and add-ons were still available in 2018. I also would probably buy a Shenmue baseball cap.

Other than clothes, I like a lot of the ideas mentioned in this thread. Plush toys, actual capsule toys, statues, and a set of mirrors are all things that I would consider buying if they were priced reasonably and I had the money. Another idea is items that you can decorate the walls with, such as posters, tapestries, and maybe even scrolls or pictures found in the games.

I wonder how this works with an IP like Shenmue. How much of the revenue would Ys Net get and how much would just go to Sega?

A full Shenmue I & II soundtrack would be incredible. I bet it wouldn't be cheap, but it would be worth it.

Also, chibi Nozomi, Joy and Shenhua plushies!

Is this poll just for fun or is there a potential that this could lead to real merchandise?

A full Shenmue I & II soundtrack would be incredible. I bet it wouldn't be cheap, but it would be worth it.

Also, chibi Nozomi, Joy and Shenhua plushies!

Is this poll just for fun or is there a potential that this could lead to real merchandise?

Yeah a S2 vinyl soundtrack would be so sweet.

Going by who started the poll, I’m guessing there might be something possibly going on behind the scenes. Just a guess.

They could take a page from SEGA's book and do preorders only on expensive items like with the Sonic toaster a year or two ago...they will only be made if x amount of preorders are made. Full size, quality mirrors would be great to do this way.

Back