Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

Just received an email from GAME UK, to say that my one of my Shenmue 3 Collectors Edition will be processed soon. I am relieved as they have cancelled so many of my orders in the past for whatever reason. It says on the email to not expect it before release (which I won't because GAME are pretty rubbish), and think that one of my others (SimplyGames, ShopTo) will turn up first.
Only really ordered this to get the Steelbook from GAME (which after speaking to them in-store, was told would come with the Collectors edition too), so here hoping it actually comes with it :p.

Yea I was in at the weekend and ordered my physical for the steelbook. They tried their hardest to get me to buy the collectors edition, but I already have 2 so theres no need.
Oh really? It's been sold out for like 2 months on the website, and my store told me I couldn't order a Collectors Edition. Probably incorrect info from them, as their answers seem to change every time I go in there/every time I speak to someone else... I just had the site open for about a month, refreshing from time to time, and just managed to get lucky.
I was originally thinking about cancelling another CE from somewhere else, but they have already taken the cash and I can't be bothered with that lol

Hi, does anyone know where its still available the CE edition with the steelbook that ships to Portugal/Netherlands or UK.
Thanks

Hi, does anyone know where its still available the CE edition with the steelbook that ships to Portugal/Netherlands or UK.
Thanks

I believe this is the last place in the UK that has them (online).

I believe this is the last place in the UK that has them (online).

I emailed them last night asking if their CE came with the steelbook and they replied with "We have not been told our stock will have the steelbook so for the moment no, however if we are told that we will also receive the steelbook we will of course update our listing".

I emailed them last night asking if their CE came with the steelbook and they replied with "We have not been told our stock will have the steelbook so for the moment no, however if we are told that we will also receive the steelbook we will of course update our listing".
Ahh sorry. I completely skipped the part about the Steelbook, mybad. In the UK GAME are the only place that have the Steelbook and they are currently (online) sold out of the CE. They do have the normal edition though.

Yeah most likely going to be buying from them, just checking if there was another place that still had de CE that came with the steelbook :)

The CE on Amazon Germany is back in stock for two days already.
Seems like they ordered / produced a new batch for the release time frame.

I just came off a live chat with a GAME rep and was told that the steelbook does not come with the CE.

Guess we won't know for sure until the big day, seeing as we all seem to have been told different things. I'm choosing to believe whoever it was I spoke to, and keeping both orders open just in case.

I just came off a live chat with a GAME rep and was told that the steelbook does not come with the CE.

Guess we won't know for sure until the big day, seeing as we all seem to have been told different things. I'm choosing to believe whoever it was I spoke to, and keeping both orders open just in case.
Yeh, I'm just going to wait and see. I've spoken to 5 different people who work there (general workers, managers etc) and they all told me something different. If it comes without one, they told me to take my receipt into the store and they'll see if they have a spare. If not, I'll kick up a fuss via email and see what can be done :p

Back