Recent Purchases

Yama

“I want to hear more about you”
Administrator
Post up your most recent purchases, both gaming and non-gaming related.

Pics or it didn't happen

1*PFl5u5DlJEEweYJ2XVxNaA.jpeg

RightStufanime.com has been having a pretty cool sale celebrating their 31st anniversary, so I've taken advantage of that a bit, and spent way more than I should.
I'm really not even that big into anime most of the time (I'm pretty averse to modern stuff, to be honest), but I still have a soft spot for old series, and still have a desire to see a lot of old ones I've never gotten around to.
So far I got (and this is all on blu-ray) Outlaw Star, all of Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz, Escaflowne and its accompanying movie, the Patlabor tv series (which is usually crazy expensive), and Vampire Hunter D.
Been considering getting Aura Battler Dunbine, since I have a bit of a soft spot for 80s anime, but I'm not entirely sure yet. Also thinking of getting Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water.
Choices.

Oh, and they're finally, after around thirty friggin years, localizing the entire series of Zillion on blu-ray. So I preordered the everloving fuuuuck out of that. That's the series that Sega designed their Light Phaser (the Master System's lightgun) for, along with a couple of licensed games as well, not to mention that it's where Opa Opa from Fantasy Zone first appeared. So y'know... it's an old anime with intrinsic ties to Sega. Kinda cool.

Ordered this last night

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180729-142217_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180729-142217_Samsung Internet.jpg
    850.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20180729-142226_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180729-142226_Samsung Internet.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 5
That is beautiful. Where did you get that?
https://data-discs.com/products/shenmue

**NOW BACK IN STOCK!**

The original soundtrack to the groundbreaking SEGA game, newly remastered and available for the first time ever on vinyl. A selection of beautiful orchestral tracks from one of the most important games of all time.

Repressed on translucent light blue vinyl. All copies include lithographic print, traditional OBI strip and UV spot varnished cover. Music by Takenobu Mitsuyoshi, Ryuiji Iuchi, Osamu Murata and Yuzo Koshiro. This release is available in the following editions:

• 180g Translucent Light Blue
  • 180g Classic Black
A1. Shenmue - Sedge Tree (Original Version)
A2. Shenhua - Sedge Flower (Original Version)
A3. Encounter with Destiny
A4. Christmas on Dobuita Street
A5. The Sadness I Carry on My Shoulders
A6. Cherry Blossom Wind Dance
A7. Daily Agony
------------------------------------------------
B1. Tears of Separation
B2. Dawn
B3. Snowy Scenery
B4. Separated from Yokosuka
B5. Departure for Hope
B6. The Place Where the Sun Sets (Version 2)

Please note: some copies are in shrink wrap, others are in resealable polypropylene sleeves; all are brand new. Please allow up to 1 week for your order to ship.

mue.PNG

So this week I've bought a Shenmue vinyl despite not having a record player and my second PS4 version of the game despite not having the console.

hsrDxiQ.gif

Back