Random Thoughts

images (7).jpeg
"I'm a members of The Capsules bikers gang. When I grow up, I'm gonna be a respectable kung-fu master."
images (6).jpeg
"Do you want me to teach you that move? C'mere under the tree shade at the park. Lemme showyou."

images.jpeg
"I'm directing Tokyo Philarmonic Orchestra. When I grow up, I'm gonna be a scary punk yakuza."
Screenshot_20230614-102546~2.png
"Who are you calling yakuza? I'll cut your fingers man.."

Finally was able to ride one of my dream bikes 2017 Yamaha FZ-10(MT-10). There's only one word to describe this bike "INSANE." This bike looks like a transformer so I decided to name it after a female decepticon "Slipstream."

The FZ-10(MT-10) is based on Yamaha supersport bike the YZF-R1. Both bikes same the same engine CP4(Crossplane Incline 4) and same chassis. The most obvious difference between the two are the ergonomics. The FZ-10 is far better for comfort and street riding. The R1 is better at performing at the race track. The R1 is a 998cc bike producing 200hp(horsepower), 82.9ft.lbs of torque, redline 13,500rpm with wet weight of 439lbs. The FZ-10 is a 998cc producing 160hp, 79ft.lbs of torque, redline 12000rpm with wet weight of 463lbs. The FZ-10 makes 40 less hp than the R1 which aquates to less top end speed. The FZ-10 makes up for it though with more down low and midrange acceleration. From 0-110mph the FZ-10 will pull ahead but after 120mph the R1 is gonna start pulling like a freight train.

2017 YAMAHA YZF-R1

20230616_164744.jpg

2017 YAMAHA FZ-10

20230616_165408.jpg

20230616_164906.jpg

20230614_190554.jpg

20230615_015053.jpg

20230614_190508.jpg

20230615_015011.jpg

Just wanted to share that I decided moving from Spain to Michigan. Because long time ago I was bitten by a foxterrier and I turn into a dogman since. Terrier breed dogman obviously.
I know that Im gonna fit better there, with the rest of my dogman pals.

Edit: I share my curse, and this how you people greet me?!?! If I ever caught you in Michigan Im gonna offer you my little paw!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: red
I have been back in the UK for two months staying with family and its been nice going to all the unhealthy fast food places and things like chinese take aways and stuff and was wondering what is everyones go to for junk food? Mines a doner kebab

I have been back in the UK for two months staying with family and its been nice going to all the unhealthy fast food places and things like chinese take aways and stuff and was wondering what is everyones go to for junk food? Mines a doner kebab

I don't really eat takeaways anymore... For a good junk food fix though it has to be Apple crumble and ice cream 😅

thats a true british classic
Well, while it isn't considered trash food is not recommended to eat it very often: blackpudding. I love it mate. was very impressed by the taste and consistence of british blackpudding and that's considering that spanish ones are really good.

Other than that, we share the kebab devotion. But dürum, wrapped, cus I dont like to get my hands and jaws dirty.
If you ever step into Barcelona, avoid by any means eating "kebabs" there. You could die of stomach pain.

Well, while it isn't considered trash food is not recommended to eat it very often: blackpudding. I love it mate. was very impressed by the taste and consistence of british blackpudding and that's considering that spanish ones are really good.

Other than that, we share the kebab devotion. But dürum, wrapped, cus I dont like to get my hands and jaws dirty.
If you ever step into Barcelona, avoid by any means eating "kebabs" there. You could die of stomach pain.
I do like black pudding with a cooked breakfast and i remember nearly every seafront cafe/bar in Spain would heavily advertise our breakfast to get the tourists in.

Love Blood Pudding.

For someone who hates offals, I go nuts for blood pudding/sausage and haggis

Love Blood Pudding.

For someone who hates offals, I go nuts for blood pudding/sausage and haggis
Wait, is made of blood?! Oh nooo! That put us one step closer to the chupacabra.

Offals tastes like ass. But nothing a bit of salt+black pepper+olive oil can't fix. And precook sinking in milk takes off lot of bitterness too.
Ironically, I can't endure even the smell of sausages. I had too much when was little.

Pizza is my favourite food, but I don’t have it much these days as I’m trying to stay in shape. I also really like fish and chips or a good burger and chips, but again I don’t have them much anymore.

These days I try to eat healthier and have a lot of Vietnamese food as my other half is from there. I have got decent at making certain Vietnamese dishes myself. Phở xào bò (beef stir fry noodles) is particularly nice in my opinion.

Vietnamese is my 2nd favourite Southeast Asian cuisine (well after Japanese, just a hair above Chinese) and my wife and I eat it a fair amount: I'm more a Bun and Banh Mi guy, whereas my wife prefers Pho.

Vietnamese is my 2nd favourite Southeast Asian cuisine (well after Japanese, just a hair above Chinese) and my wife and I eat it a fair amount: I'm more a Bun and Banh Mi guy, whereas my wife prefers Pho.
Bánh mì bò and bánh mì lợn are great. My Mrs sometimes makes them with freshly baked bread. Lovely. But again - not such a regular thing at the moment.

Our favourite brand of nước mắm (fish sauce) is called Hạnh phúc, which means happy, so we refer to all other brands as buồn (sad).

Last edited:
Back