Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

On Crunchyroll for PS4 and PS5 when i search for Shenmue nothing appears, i searched now and the same thing happened, this is why i said that probably the Shenmue page will appear only when the first episode release.

I just downloaded the app on my Xbox here in Australia and same thing -- nothing when you search for Shenmue. I haven't signed up yet though. Don't know if that'd make a difference.

Anyone take a look at their bill yet to confirm crunchy roll has charged them? For some reason they only charged me 77 cents even though I signed up for the fan tier, which should be $8 a month.

I had an unusually difficult time signing up on their website. The original sign up page wouldn't accept my details and eventually I had to find another sign up page that did work.

I just downloaded the app on my Xbox here in Australia and same thing -- nothing when you search for Shenmue. I haven't signed up yet though. Don't know if that'd make a difference.
it doesn't...I guess it won't be up until it goes up then. Oh well, looking forward to tomorrow night!

Will say, I've just signed up for a free account; I can still watch it, correct? Or will I have to pay?

Will say, I've just signed up for a free account; I can still watch it, correct? Or will I have to pay?
you can watch for free with ads but i think you will have to wait 7 more days per episode with the free version.

Well i'm off to bed shortly and when I wake up, Shenmue the Animation will be a reality.

Once again, we've done it. We've done it.

Now onwards and upwards for Shenmue IV and beyond ❤️

EDIT: Because I live in the UK, I got things confused, so imagine i've posted this message later Saturday evening :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
You planning to sleep for 29 hours? :D

Seems so close, but yet so far away! I can't think about anything but the anime at this point! Tomorrow is going to be torture :D The best kind of torture though!

You planning to sleep for 29 hours? :D

Seems so close, but yet so far away! I can't think about anything but the anime at this point! Tomorrow is going to be torture :D The best kind of torture though!
Haha, i'm in England, so think it starts at 5am? By the time i'm up, i'll be ready to watch it coffee in hand :)

Am I the only one who thinks this late Saturday night premeir is really weird? Where I live it will be 10:30pm Saturday but I've seen some other timezones where it premeires at midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Is that a bad sign?

Back