Post Your Shenmue Collection

I'm selling my collection but I would like some advice please. I know £600 is too expensive but please can someone help me with valuing my job lot on ebay.

I'm also willing to do mates rates to people on SD if anyones interested.
You have some nice stuff there! Would you be willing to sell individual pieces instead of the lot?

Hey guys,

Just got my "fans for fans" fan and my shenmue world magazine which is AMAZING. I just opened the box 10 minutes ago (l actually tried to do an unboxing but it kinda sucked 😅).
Thank you so much @spud1897 for the magazine and the shipment and Adam Koralik for the fan!

The work in the magazine is fantastic and I can't help it but feel overwhelmed one more time for the love that this community has.
I can't wait to start reading tommorow. The care that James put in shenmue world is beyond anything that I could imagine. It surpassed all expectations.

Congratulations and thank you again James.

Anyways. My new TV shelf :View attachment 10729View attachment 10730

View attachment 10728
Nice collection! Is the tree a custom piece with a Ryo capsule toy? Thought it was the lego tree for a minute;)

This is not directly related to Shenmue but I saw these in an antique store and they kinda reminded me of the keys used at Five Stars Corp. They are rather small though (approximately 9 cm) so they are definitely not keys lol. I think they are for food or something but they were 2€ a piece so I thought what the heck and baught them xD

Attachments

• 20220407_124837.jpg
    20220407_124837.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Anyone in the UK interested in the Shenmue 3 light box? I was about to throw it away but thought I could give it away here. Will ideally pay for postage.
Hey mate, I will gladly get it or buy it from you. I accidentally broke mine. Unfortunately there is a catch. I am from Ukraine, pretty sure it will be hard to post it to me now. Could you just wait until we finally kick Russia's ass?

Hey mate, I will gladly get it or buy it from you. I accidentally broke mine. Unfortunately there is a catch. I am from Ukraine, pretty sure it will be hard to post it to me now. Could you just wait until we finally kick Russia's ass?
Heya. I've just given it away but when you do finally kick Russia (Putin) ass, I'll happily buy you one.

• Love
Reactions: FLN
i wanna know where the people who got the big mirrors where they got them from?

Opposite for me, for the sword; thought it was going to be, not huge, but bigger than the size of my finger... but it's the size of my finger <_<

Otherwise, this collection is superb! I totally forgot that I bought it :LOL:

I got the Tubbz ducks in the mail today. They are surprisingly nice quality. I originally thought they were weird as hell and why would I ever want a Ryo duck, but I suppose at the time I didn't realize that Tubbz was an actual collectible where they covered a lot of properties. They're nice. Weird, but nice.

Back