Post Your Shenmue Collection

Aqui está minha coleção inteira até este ponto. Tenho duplicatas de muitos desses itens. Estou faltando 10-15 revistas.

View attachment 10699

View attachment 10700

View attachment 10701

View attachment 10702

View attachment 10703

View attachment 10704

View attachment 10930
IMG_20211203_151024.jpgbonita a sua coleção, parabéns! Mas falta esse shenmue tectoy exclusivo vendido aqui no Brasil essa edição na época.. Muito raro.. Caso interesse esta a venda, vendo pelo ebay preço 1000 dólares

Este exemplar está a venda caso interesse em comprar.. Pode ser seu.. Vendo no ebay para vc
I'd love that, but I can't afford it at that price. What about the Brazilian variant of Shenmue I & II?

Eu adoraria, mas não posso pagar por esse preço. E quanto à variante brasileira do Shenmue I e II?
Este jogo q tenho é lançamento brasileiro shenmue, mas não tenho conhecimento sobre a existência do Shenmue 2 lançado pela tectoy Brasil ..
Eu acho q existe apenas o shenmue q lançado no Brasil ..
Cado se sentir a vontade eu aceito uma proposta nesse exemplar q eu tenho aqui,

O jogo shenmue 3 do Brasil é mais comum tem bastante unidades disponível para comprar aqui.. É barato com preço baixo. Mas isso não acontece o mesmo com o jogo shenmue 1 pois o primeiro jogo aqui é muito difícil de se achar, ninguém tem pois vendeu pouco, quem tem não vende, e se tornou um game muito desejado aqui

I'm selling my collection but I would like some advice please. I know £600 is too expensive but please can someone help me with valuing my job lot on ebay.

I'm also willing to do mates rates to people on SD if anyones interested.

I'm selling my collection but I would like some advice please. I know £600 is too expensive but please can someone help me with valuing my job lot on ebay.

I'd like to buy the blue forklift shirt.

Anyone in the UK interested in the Shenmue 3 light box? I was about to throw it away but thought I could give it away here. Will ideally pay for postage.

That is a nice collection, I would be interested in the Gamespot coin, VHS and cologne if you did decide to split.

1.jpg
Was doing some spring cleaning today, and since I usually don't have the lights hooked up on the statues, I decided to round up what I could and post. Found my Dreamcast, but think I've lost my box of DC games, which really sucks:( OG Shenmue 1 and 2 may be gone forever:(:(
2.jpg
Kickstarter backer case with copy of S3, Backer Art Book, Backer Shirt, S3 Steelbook, S1+2 PS4, S2 Xbox
3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
Data Discs Shenmue OST 1+2 w/Slipcase (love the slipcase, going to use the dragon and phoenix images off it for my next ink)and capsule toy Ryo.
6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg
My favorite part of my collection. Lan Di and Ryo limited edition statues from First4Figures. The details in Lan Di are so intricate, the pics really don't do it justice. The mirror, his hair, the stiches on his outfit, its such a beautiful piece, F4F did such a good job on him, you can tell how much better they get at statues with time when you compare it to Ryo. Funny story, Ryo was impossible to find around the time Shenmue 3 was announced. One day I was checking out figures on the F4F site, and they showed stock for Ryo. I emailed them first to confirm as I though it was too good to be true! Sure enough, he showed up, and when I opened it, instead of a numbered edition, it was the sample version. Apparently some employee found it in the warehouse move and though it was regular stock. I owe whoever that was a huge thanks, and would by them a round if I knew:) I really hope they didn't get in trouble for it.
99.jpg999.jpg
And finally, the Shenmue print from Cook & Becker. Wish they would make another one, but ssing as how this one took quite a while to sell out, I doubt that will happen...They make great quality video game art though, you should check them out and see what they have!

Back