My upcoming game inspired by "shenmue" and "yakuza".

The game looks incredible. Well done @Kenzo38130

Will there be a story in this game?
Yes, there will be a main story and a few side stories (side quest) , the main story will have multiple endings.

Last edited:
Free roam: from Nishinari ku to Tannowa.

Tannowa Manga Internet Cafe. (unfinished)
it's open 24/7, you can sleep there, you can also browse the internet there to unlock new side quests.
Capture d’écran (264).png

I'll be there day one when this game arrives.

Looking awesome brother
thank you very much i appreciate it bro. If you're interested, I can send you an beta test key for the game when it's ready. since you supported me since the beginning of the project it will be an honor and a pleasure for me.

I too will be there, once the game hits either Steam, or the store shelves. Great work as always Kenzo!

thank you very much i appreciate it bro. If you're interested, I can send you an beta test key for the game when it's ready. since you supported me since the beginning of the project it will be an honor and a pleasure for me.
Thanks brother. Would love to try a beta version when ready. Keep me updated. The game is looking really good.

Thank you very much for the support and the feedback @Shansun95 and @spud1897 , same for both of you if you want I can send you a key to beta test the game when the game is ready.
That would be awesome. Even though this will be the first time of me beta testing a game, I am already looking forward to playing it. Keep us all informed and best of luck.

Awesome man, you are very talented! Your game looks better and better everytime I see it. You ought to teach me sometime :p

Last edited:
Awesome man, you are very talented! Your game looks better and better everytime I see it. You ought to teach me sometime :p

thanks man i appreciate it. yes why not if you are really interested and motivated I can send you some simple and fun tutorials to learn the basics.

I improved the cel shading shader. Do you think it is better like this or not?

BEFORECapture d’écran (201).png

NOW
Capture d’écran (282).png

I added the sun, moon and stars. (the time of day is incorrect because I am redoing the weather/day/night cycle system from scratch)

Capture d’écran (301).pngCapture d’écran (292).png
lightning and rain with splashes effect.Capture d’écran (302).png

Last edited:
time-lapse (sunrise to sunset) at the tokimeki beach in the tannowa area of the game using the new sky & weather system I remade from scratch (with improved shaders and colors)

i made a new trailer for the game, i've made a lot of progress recently

Last edited:
A demonstration video of the combat mechanics. (Counter attacks, Finishing moves, Kick And Punch Combos, Weapons, Weapons Finishing Moves and so on…)

Back