My Anime List (MAL) - Rating

I just want to say a few more things about this subject. People are not obliged to like the anime, people can give the score they want, but if someone search a little bit on the Shenmue page and in other anime pages you will see that some things don't make any sense.

One person watched 3 episodes of the Shenmue anime, the person dropped the anime and gave the score 2 for the anime, in other words the person will not see the other episodes and the person even made a review for the anime.

Do a review of an entire season without even watching all the episodes? rate/give a score for an entire season without even watching all the episodes? I really don't understand, MAL is full of these people, this is one of the reason why i think the Crunchyroll system of rating per episode is much better, I know in MAL we can update our score and stuff like that, but I don't think that's a good way to treat a new anime that is not complete yet, people judging an entire season but just watched 3 episodes, i will never understand this things in MAL, the problem is not even MAL system but how people use it, people can do whatever they want about this i just don't agree using like this.

I prefer to watch all the episodes and only after that give my score and do a review, but seeing how things work in MAL i decided to give my score earlier because Shenmue is a special case, also i will do a review there this week. I love the anime and Shenmue is a special case that needs our support so this beautiful franchise can continue, i have hope that one day we will see the conclusion of this beautiful journey so supporting the franchise like this is super important. I saw that score 6 and 7 is what happened the most in MAL with other anime.

To end my post i just want to say one more thing... if you dislike the anime it's okay, do what you feel is the right thing in MAL, but if you like/love the anime then i recommend you to give a score and write a review to support Shenmue there, only if you want of course, thank you.

I just want to say a few more things about this subject. People are not obliged to like the anime, people can give the score they want, but if someone search a little bit on the Shenmue page and in other anime pages you will see that some things don't make any sense.

One person watched 3 episodes of the Shenmue anime, the person dropped the anime and gave the score 2 for the anime, in other words the person will not see the other episodes and the person even made a review for the anime.

Do a review of an entire season without even watching all the episodes? rate/give a score for an entire season without even watching all the episodes? I really don't understand, MAL is full of these people, this is one of the reason why i think the Crunchyroll system of rating per episode is much better, I know in MAL we can update our score and stuff like that, but I don't think that's a good way to treat a new anime that is not complete yet, people judging an entire season but just watched 3 episodes, i will never understand this things in MAL, the problem is not even MAL system but how people use it, people can do whatever they want about this i just don't agree using like this.

I prefer to watch all the episodes and only after that give my score and do a review, but seeing how things work in MAL i decided to give my score earlier because Shenmue is a special case, also i will do a review there this week. I love the anime and Shenmue is a special case that needs our support so this beautiful franchise can continue, i have hope that one day we will see the conclusion of this beautiful journey so supporting the franchise like this is super important. I saw that score 6 and 7 is what happened the most in MAL with other anime.

To end my post i just want to say one more thing... if you dislike the anime it's okay, do what you feel is the right thing in MAL, but if you like/love the anime then i recommend you to give a score and write a review to support Shenmue there, only if you want of course, thank you.
There's also the option of leaving a written review, if anyone is inclined to do so. The review will show how many episodes you've watched at the time of upload, so you can write one now or wait until the end of the season. There's an option to replace your review with a new one after the show is complete. These reviews appear on the MAL front page for a short time after approval so it's a good way to have others see you're thoughts about the show instead of just a score.

Of course, please be honest sharing your feelings about the anime, whether good, neutral, or bad.

It is important to be honest but i really don't agree with how some things work in MAL.

One person watched 4 episodes, gave score 4 for the anime and did a review, and looks like this person will not watch the other episodes, in this review the person even encouraged people to not watch the anime.

"Just save yourself the time and watch something else"

One thing is the person disliking the anime, it is okay if someone dislike the anime, other thing is someone trying to encourage other people to not watch the anime and to not experience for themselves.

i will not be surprised if some people see this review and even give a bad score without even seeing a single episode, we are talking about internet so this things happen.

I love the anime so i'm being honest and i will support this beautiful franchise, i even have a Shenmue Channel on YouTube to support this wonderful franchise, it is a small channel but at least i'm trying my best in my channel to support Shenmue so this franchise can continue to be alive, if one day the Shenmue franchise die then at least i know i did my best to help the franchise continue, but i have hope that one day we will see the conclusion of this beautiful journey.

I really don't want to talk about this subject anymore. The last things i wanted to say about this subject are on my previous post and in this post, thank you.

It is important to be honest but i really don't agree with how some things work in MAL.

One person watched 4 episodes, gave score 4 for the anime and did a review, and looks like this person will not watch the other episodes, in this review the person even encouraged people to not watch the anime.

"Just save yourself the time and watch something else"

One thing is the person disliking the anime, it is okay if someone dislike the anime, other thing is someone trying to encourage other people to not watch the anime and to not experience for themselves.

i will not be surprised if some people see this review and even give a bad score without even seeing a single episode, we are talking about internet so this things happen.

I love the anime so i'm being honest and i will support this beautiful franchise, i even have a Shenmue Channel on YouTube to support this wonderful franchise, it is a small channel but at least i'm trying my best in my channel to support Shenmue so this franchise can continue to be alive, if one day the Shenmue franchise die then at least i know i did my best to help the franchise continue, but i have hope that one day we will see the conclusion of this beautiful journey.

I really don't want to talk about this subject anymore. The last things i wanted to say about this subject are on my previous post and in this post, thank you.
Lucky for us Crunchyroll and IMDB have much better ratings on the show.

read some of the reviews. boy there are some haters in this world.

To be honest, reading the comments in the episode forums on that site is very encouraging. Not many of them, but those that are there are almost all positive.

Back