Judgement Series

Do you have any advice re the robotics? I'm not sure I've got the time or patience to deal with it, which would be a shame as I was really enjoying the school stories until I got to the first tournament match...

Not hard, Miles; essentially, you want to have AT LEAST one AI bot that shoots projectiles. If you spend the money and time to get two, then it's a cakewalk.

For your main (the robot you control), try to make it as fast as possible and beef up its defense as much as possible as well. Lastly, for the 3rd robot, if not an AI shooter, keep it as a, "base," (or whatever it's called. The big, round one) and make it all defense/speed, plus try to get the AI chip to keep it around your base. That way, it's protecting the base and it will venture out to get more squares for you.

Essentially, what you want to do is just sit tight and start building a row to the opponent's base; only go get more squares yourself, if you are the closest robot. If not, just focus and wait for the other two to grab more for you and the try and build the most-direct line to the enemy base as possible.

If you follow that strategy, it is VERY easy, but upgrading your other robots is essential. And NEVER spend more than you can, as the penalties in performance are debilitating to your robots.

I had the most-fun with either Robotics or Skateboarding (it's too bad Skateboarding is one of the 5 short school stories), as I like strategy and, "setup your robot and go," games (and I like skateboarding games, so it was a no-brainer).

Not hard, Miles; essentially, you want to have AT LEAST one AI bot that shoots projectiles. If you spend the money and time to get two, then it's a cakewalk.

For your main (the robot you control), try to make it as fast as possible and beef up its defense as much as possible as well. Lastly, for the 3rd robot, if not an AI shooter, keep it as a, "base," (or whatever it's called. The big, round one) and make it all defense/speed, plus try to get the AI chip to keep it around your base. That way, it's protecting the base and it will venture out to get more squares for you.

Essentially, what you want to do is just sit tight and start building a row to the opponent's base; only go get more squares yourself, if you are the closest robot. If not, just focus and wait for the other two to grab more for you and the try and build the most-direct line to the enemy base as possible.

If you follow that strategy, it is VERY easy, but upgrading your other robots is essential. And NEVER spend more than you can, as the penalties in performance are debilitating to your robots.

I had the most-fun with either Robotics or Skateboarding (it's too bad Skateboarding is one of the 5 short school stories), as I like strategy and, "setup your robot and go," games (and I like skateboarding games, so it was a no-brainer).
Thanks man - I'll bear all that in mind when I feel like giving it another go - maybe after finishing the Kaito DLC, which I'm really looking forward to :D

Thanks man - I'll bear all that in mind when I feel like giving it another go - maybe after finishing the Kaito DLC, which I'm really looking forward to :D
No problem!

As Ryo mentioned above, do the training battles to try and get a feel for things; I did some over and over, just to refine strategies/robot builds and see what works. The main priority is to build a line directly into your enemy's base, however; if you focus on that, it will be easier than just taking up as much real-estate as possible :) (and quicker! :D)

I'm chomping at the bit to start the Kaito DLC myself :D:D:D

*Warning: this contains spoilers*

In the last few months I’ve completed Judgment and recently completed LJ, but I’m yet to scratch the surface in terms of the side missions on LJ - thankfully!

What a fantastic and memorable two games. I enjoyed both stories, but I think the first one edges the second one out. In LJ, I felt Yoko Sawa’s death was a real watershed moment in the story. Maybe I should have seen it coming, but I didn’t so it affected me a lot, and in a weird way, I’m glad it did otherwise I might not have been as emotionally attached in the rest of the story. Since I am sympathetic towards Yagami, I was acting like a reactionary baby when she was initially cold to him, but by the time she died I’d grown to like her more and even felt somewhat protective, just like Yagami himself.

One element about the Judgment series that I feel it could have taken from Shenmue is the depth of the NPC’s. For example, even if you’re in a dialogue scene with a character where you expect them to still be there after the scene ends - they aren’t. They disappear into thin air, and at least for me, it hurts the immersion. Whereas in Shenmue, I remember following Shiro Kurita (the guy selling jackets) from putting the shutters of his shop down, all the way to walking back to his apartment. I was stunned and thought that this guy could even jump out of the screen, such was the immersion. Sadly, it’s lacking in Judgment/LJ and I felt that the attention to detail in other areas could have been placed here too, in order to enhance the all round package.

Disclaimer: I’ve never played the Yakuza series before, these games were my first taste of Kamurocho.

Great writeup!

As I've written many times, the topic of bullying, while more-universal than government coverups, is a very personal topic for everyone on the planet; you either empathise (because you see what happens on screen and you feel bad), sympathise (because you were bullied yourself), cheer the bullies on and have mood whiplash when they are all ****ed up at some point in the game (because you ARE a bully and an asshole), which can also make you rethink your bully attitude, by the end of the game or you are completely indifferent (because you weren't on either side of bullying, your entire life).

The first game is more of a gritty crime drama, while the second is more of a moral, human condition story; like the first game, it is written phenomenally, but themes that they hit in LJ and how they portray what is happening in-game/how it is integrated into the gameplay, make it the better-written story and more-universal story: the fact that people actually PRAISE Kuwana shows that the writers *perfectly* hit on the human condition and morals/moral ambiguity.

I'm still torn on which game's plot I like better (I mean, I LOVE a good, heavy Crime Drama and the first game is just too-excellent; definitely TV Show-worthy, beyond the shadow of a doubt), but LJ is just a stroke of brilliance in the writing department. The school side-stories make it even moreso as well, as each is almost completely predicated on bullying/peer pressure in some form (save for maybe the Biker gang). While the first game's plot was more-thrilling throughout, LJ's plot shook me to my core. RGG 3 is the closest I've been shaken to my core for a plot in this series and LJ blew it away.

As I said, I'm torn on which I like better! :LOL:

As for the immersion, all I can say is that one should not go into the RGG series, expecting it to be like 'mue; they are NOTHING alike. Period. Fact.

Great writeup!

As I've written many times, the topic of bullying, while more-universal than government coverups, is a very personal topic for everyone on the planet; you either empathise (because you see what happens on screen and you feel bad), sympathise (because you were bullied yourself), cheer the bullies on and have mood whiplash when they are all ****ed up at some point in the game (because you ARE a bully and an asshole), which can also make you rethink your bully attitude, by the end of the game or you are completely indifferent (because you weren't on either side of bullying, your entire life).

The first game is more of a gritty crime drama, while the second is more of a moral, human condition story; like the first game, it is written phenomenally, but themes that they hit in LJ and how they portray what is happening in-game/how it is integrated into the gameplay, make it the better-written story and more-universal story: the fact that people actually PRAISE Kuwana shows that the writers *perfectly* hit on the human condition and morals/moral ambiguity.

I'm still torn on which game's plot I like better (I mean, I LOVE a good, heavy Crime Drama and the first game is just too-excellent; definitely TV Show-worthy, beyond the shadow of a doubt), but LJ is just a stroke of brilliance in the writing department. The school side-stories make it even moreso as well, as each is almost completely predicated on bullying/peer pressure in some form (save for maybe the Biker gang). While the first game's plot was more-thrilling throughout, LJ's plot shook me to my core. RGG 3 is the closest I've been shaken to my core for a plot in this series and LJ blew it away.

As I said, I'm torn on which I like better! :LOL:

As for the immersion, all I can say is that one should not go into the RGG series, expecting it to be like 'mue; they are NOTHING alike. Period. Fact.
Thanks Truck! Likewise, the same to you.

It was clear for me from the moment that Yagami got entrenched into the school debacle, that the game would revolve around real-life themes. It was quite the contrast from the first game, which was more like a hunt for a figure that reminded me of Jack The Ripper (due to the mystery and ’The Mole’’s description) and ultimately a vengeance story mixed with the whole AD-9 business. It was brilliant. I remember being so pumped for the first boss fight with Kuroiwa. The game really made me ‘feel’ again, something that I probably hadn’t felt since playing Shenmue itself.

I definitely drew comparisons between Sawa and Shintani’s deaths on the respective games. Both deaths really drew me in and brought each game into focus. Another pattern of storytelling that I observed was that they would initially bring a cool figure in as a villain and they would later become an ally. For example, I file Higashi and my brother, Tesso, under this category. Higashi’s case was different, granted.

Another thing that I feel slightly lacked immersion, but this is different to my previous point on my first post, is the text-only for the side stories. I know little about RGG’s financial position and if hiring more voice actors is a problem, but yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t too bothered by the text-only, but I feel unique voices would have been way more immersive than the occasional short line/one-worder. In saying that, you could argue that the pay-offs for the girlfriend stories were worth it in the form of the cutscenes, which of course had the voice actresses involved.

Having played Shenmue way before I ever played Judgment, I did compare the two in my head quite a lot and it’s not exactly fair. It’s just one of those instincts. How do you feel the Shenmue and Judgment stories compare?

(wanted to mention; due to my, "habit," of pre-ordering all of the Japanese versions of the games in the series since 2012, I refer to the RGG series {and spinoffs} by their Japanese titles, just in case it's confusing!)

It is natural to compare the two; the majority that played 'mue first, then the RGG series, went into it like that. I kinda did, but I just loved the series from moment 1, that the lack of immersion didn't bother me at all and I completely forgot about 'mue once I got invested into the story ;).

They did do fully-voiced (save for people on the street, with text bubbles) in RGG 6, but that's been the only game in the series to have it fully-voiced, thus far.

I find that the 5 games' (3 'mue, 2 Judge Eyes) are only somewhat similar in that you are investigating something, but even then, the approaches, settings, situations and subject matter, are completely-different and unrelated, thus they I find they aren't alike at all.

To use a comparison I like to qualify, think of the two series in terms of television shows; each RGG game starts off and then ends, tying up what it started with (Judge Eyes included), so each game is essentially a season of a TV show. 'mue on the other hand, is a LONG runner, where each game is just a part of a greater whole, like a soap opera or long-running serial, that isn't defined by seasons or a clear start and end.

To further break it down, I'll put it this way:

RGG series, if they were all running together:

MAIN:

Season 1: RGG
Season 2: RGG 2
Season 3: RGG 3
Season 4: RGG 4
Season 5: RGG 5
Season 6: RGG 0 (a flashback season)
Season 7: RGG 6
Season 8: RGG 7

SPINOFFS (note; these aren't the series' actual names; they have none, it's just a suggestion, to better group them):

"The Samurai Years;" Season 1: Kenzan!
"The Tatsuya Stories;" Season 1: Kurohyo: RGG Shinso
"The Tatsuya Stories;" Season 2: Kurohyo 2: RGG Ashura Hen
"The Samurai Years;" Season 2: Ishin!
"Judge Eyes;" Season 1: Judge Eyes
"Judge Eyes;" Season 2: Lost Judgement

MINI-SERIES (same thing with the names in quotes):

Mini-Series: "Zombie Outbreak:" RGG Of the End/Dead Souls
Mini-Series: "Post-Apoc Wasteland:" Hokuto ga Gotoku

So if you put all of the non-remake games together, you can have spinoff series and mini-series running at the same time (like Law and Order had or Saved by the Bell, etc.)

Main Series Season 1: RGG
Main Series Season 2: RGG 2
Spinoff Series: "The Samurai Years;" Season 1: Kenzan!
Main Series Season 3: RGG 3
Spinoff Series: "The Tatsuya Stories;" Season 1: Kurohyo: RGG Shinso
Main Series Season 4: RGG 4
Spinoff Series: "The Tatsuya Stories;" Season 2: Kurohyo 2: RGG Ashura Hen
Main Series Season 5: RGG 5
Spinoff Series: "The Samurai Years;" Season 2: Ishin!
Main Series Season 6: RGG 0 (a flashback season)
Main Series Season 7: RGG 6
Spinoff Series: "Judge Eyes;" Season 1: Judge Eyes
Main Series Season 8: RGG 7
Spinoff Series: "Judge Eyes;" Season 2: Lost Judgement

Whereas for Shenmue, you have the GDC chapter cards and a base timeline and are guaranteed 11 or 16 or whatever seasons, with each season represented by amalgamations and gives and takes from the chapter cards (as 'mue II takes from cards 2 and 4, while 'mue III takes from cards 4, 5 and 6, etc.).

There is a defined beginning and end to the plot of each game in the RGG series, with little (if any) characters, situations or events spilling into multiple games (settings/locations however, are indeed represented in almost every subsequent title), while 'mue has a defined villain, defined settings and a long, slow, overarching plot that is incredibly-fluid, in the time it takes to traverse through it.

Sorry for the essay lol. The two franchises are my two favourite on the planet and 'mue II is my 3rd-favourite game of all-time, while RGG 3 is my 4th-favourite game of all-time. I love both franchises to pieces and have played each title in both franchises (save for LJ, Judge Eyes, RGG 7 and 'mue III), at least twice, so I can say with confidence that I have seen almost every little detail there is to see in each of the games above (and the games that aren't listed, like the Kiwamis).

I have to say (Lost Judgment spoilers)

i called Yoko Sawas death already in that long story trailer before the game came out
in that scene with Yagami screaming. People were posting stuff like
oh no its Kaito, Mafuyu, Saori, Genda ...
but nah, just by judging how these trailers are cut, how RGG Studio is always doing some kind of
fake death or character surprise and how japanese media deals with already established characters in sequels and so on,
i never ever even once believed that they are going to kill any of those people.
(at least not in that scene with Yagami screaming)

It was clearly a big bait specially cut for the trailer to make people think exactly that its about Kaito, Mafuyu, Saori etc
but my bet was always Sawa (oh no, what did they do to the teacher?!)
or Mami Koda (oh no, what did they do to the bullied girl?!)
because that made the most sense in terms of here are two brand new emotional
characters and to get the case going one of them isnt going to make it.

It was actually fun to wait for the scene in the full game to see if i was right or not

(wanted to mention; due to my, "habit," of pre-ordering all of the Japanese versions of the games in the series since 2012, I refer to the RGG series {and spinoffs} by their Japanese titles, just in case it's confusing!)

It is natural to compare the two; the majority that played 'mue first, then the RGG series, went into it like that. I kinda did, but I just loved the series from moment 1, that the lack of immersion didn't bother me at all and I completely forgot about 'mue once I got invested into the story ;).

They did do fully-voiced (save for people on the street, with text bubbles) in RGG 6, but that's been the only game in the series to have it fully-voiced, thus far.

I find that the 5 games' (3 'mue, 2 Judge Eyes) are only somewhat similar in that you are investigating something, but even then, the approaches, settings, situations and subject matter, are completely-different and unrelated, thus they I find they aren't alike at all.

To use a comparison I like to qualify, think of the two series in terms of television shows; each RGG game starts off and then ends, tying up what it started with (Judge Eyes included), so each game is essentially a season of a TV show. 'mue on the other hand, is a LONG runner, where each game is just a part of a greater whole, like a soap opera or long-running serial, that isn't defined by seasons or a clear start and end.

To further break it down, I'll put it this way:

RGG series, if they were all running together:

MAIN:

Season 1: RGG
Season 2: RGG 2
Season 3: RGG 3
Season 4: RGG 4
Season 5: RGG 5
Season 6: RGG 0 (a flashback season)
Season 7: RGG 6
Season 8: RGG 7

SPINOFFS (note; these aren't the series' actual names; they have none, it's just a suggestion, to better group them):

"The Samurai Years;" Season 1: Kenzan!
"The Tatsuya Stories;" Season 1: Kurohyo: RGG Shinso
"The Tatsuya Stories;" Season 2: Kurohyo 2: RGG Ashura Hen
"The Samurai Years;" Season 2: Ishin!
"Judge Eyes;" Season 1: Judge Eyes
"Judge Eyes;" Season 2: Lost Judgement

MINI-SERIES (same thing with the names in quotes):

So if you put all of the non-remake games together, you can have spinoff series and mini-series running at the same time (like Law and Order had or Saved by the Bell, etc.)

Main Series Season 1: RGG
Main Series Season 2: RGG 2
Spinoff Series: "The Samurai Years;" Season 1: Kenzan!
Main Series Season 3: RGG 3
Spinoff Series: "The Tatsuya Stories;" Season 1: Kurohyo: RGG Shinso
Main Series Season 4: RGG 4
Spinoff Series: "The Tatsuya Stories;" Season 2: Kurohyo 2: RGG Ashura Hen
Main Series Season 5: RGG 5
Spinoff Series: "The Samurai Years;" Season 2: Ishin!
Main Series Season 6: RGG 0 (a flashback season)
Main Series Season 7: RGG 6
Spinoff Series: "Judge Eyes;" Season 1: Judge Eyes
Main Series Season 8: RGG 7
Spinoff Series: "Judge Eyes;" Season 2: Lost Judgement

Whereas for Shenmue, you have the GDC chapter cards and a base timeline and are guaranteed 11 or 16 or whatever seasons, with each season represented by amalgamations and gives and takes from the chapter cards (as 'mue II takes from cards 2 and 4, while 'mue III takes from cards 4, 5 and 6, etc.).

There is a defined beginning and end to the plot of each game in the RGG series, with little (if any) characters, situations or events spilling into multiple games (settings/locations however, are indeed represented in almost every subsequent title), while 'mue has a defined villain, defined settings and a long, slow, overarching plot that is incredibly-fluid, in the time it takes to traverse through it.

Sorry for the essay lol. The two franchises are my two favourite on the planet and 'mue II is my 3rd-favourite game of all-time, while RGG 3 is my 4th-favourite game of all-time. I love both franchises to pieces and have played each title in both franchises (save for LJ, Judge Eyes, RGG 7 and 'mue III), at least twice, so I can say with confidence that I have seen almost every little detail there is to see in each of the games above (and the games that aren't listed, like the Kiwamis).
No need to apologise at all - this is a super helpful post, especially for someone like myself who hasn’t played the Yakuza series yet! I’m pretty sure other people on the forum will be in the same boat as well. So thank you for spending the time to post it. I can also understand your descriptions on the differences between the styles of both Shenmue and RGG.

When you said that the Judge Eyes and Shenmue series are in your top two franchises of all-time, I’m pretty sure it’s the same for me now. It’s really hard to better those memories that the games have given me. It’ll take a special type of game, for sure. Given what I’ve read about Takuya Kimura’s agency and copyright, etc. it seems like it could be the end of the series - or at least the end of him in the series. Somehow, he feels irreplaceable, so I hope they can figure something out. Also, it’s worth noting Kimura’s staggering popularity in Japan.

I think I definitely owe it to myself to play Yakuza. Curiosity and my Judgment experience if anything, but also the fact that one of my favourite Japanese wrestling stars of yesteryear - Genichiro Tenryu - is in it. You just can’t write it, really.

On the topic of pro wrestling, if anybody is familiar then I’m pretty sure Kaito pulled off muscle busters when battling alongside him in LJ. I’ve already seen him use them in the previews of the Kaito Files so that should be fun!

I have to say (Lost Judgment spoilers)

i called Yoko Sawas death already in that long story trailer before the game came out
in that scene with Yagami screaming. People were posting stuff like
oh no its Kaito, Mafuyu, Saori, Genda ...
but nah, just by judging how these trailers are cut, how RGG Studio is always doing some kind of
fake death or character surprise and how japanese media deals with already established characters in sequels and so on,
i never ever even once believed that they are going to kill any of those people.
(at least not in that scene with Yagami screaming)

It was clearly a big bait specially cut for the trailer to make people think exactly that its about Kaito, Mafuyu, Saori etc
but my bet was always Sawa (oh no, what did they do to the teacher?!)
or Mami Koda (oh no, what did they do to the bullied girl?!)
because that made the most sense in terms of here are two brand new emotional
characters and to get the case going one of them isnt going to make it.

It was actually fun to wait for the scene in the full game to see if i was right or not
Before playing, I did check out LJ’s trailer to get a feel of what was coming next. And I went away from it thinking about the ‘screaming’ scene the most and who it might be. I thought to myself, that iconic photo of Genda, Yagami and Matsugane… damn, what if Genda gets caught up in Yagami’s issues, just like Matsugane did? And then the picture becomes even more ‘sacred’? so yes, I’ll admit that I thought Genda would be the one to go.

In saying that, when Yagami finds Sawa’s body and Sugiura and Kaito are his party, I had an epiphany: this is THAT scene. It all started to make sense. But by that point, I was swept up by Sawa’s death. Still, when playing LJ up to that point, I was still wondering about who was gonna die since the trailer more or less made us expect someone’s imminent demise.

It’s ‘fun‘ to know that you felt poor Mami Koda had strong potential to go. I didn’t think of it at the time but it definitely makes sense, especially after Ehara’s son committed suicide. The story probably worked better with the direction they took, though.

No need to apologise at all - this is a super helpful post, especially for someone like myself who hasn’t played the Yakuza series yet! I’m pretty sure other people on the forum will be in the same boat as well. So thank you for spending the time to post it. I can also understand your descriptions on the differences between the styles of both Shenmue and RGG.

When you said that the Judge Eyes and Shenmue series are in your top two franchises of all-time, I’m pretty sure it’s the same for me now. It’s really hard to better those memories that the games have given me. It’ll take a special type of game, for sure. Given what I’ve read about Takuya Kimura’s agency and copyright, etc. it seems like it could be the end of the series - or at least the end of him in the series. Somehow, he feels irreplaceable, so I hope they can figure something out. Also, it’s worth noting Kimura’s staggering popularity in Japan.

I think I definitely owe it to myself to play Yakuza. Curiosity and my Judgment experience if anything, but also the fact that one of my favourite Japanese wrestling stars of yesteryear - Genichiro Tenryu - is in it. You just can’t write it, really.

On the topic of pro wrestling, if anybody is familiar then I’m pretty sure Kaito pulled off muscle busters when battling alongside him in LJ. I’ve already seen him use them in the previews of the Kaito Files so that should be fun!

Yeah, the old guys being in Kiwami 2 were awesome (especially Muta and Chono, as I am an nWo lifer), but 6 having the new guys (Tenzan, Kojima, Toru Yano, Naito, Tanahashi and Okada) was also just awesome... Okada is just an incredible wrestler and Yano is hilarious :LOL:

Yeah, the old guys being in Kiwami 2 were awesome (especially Muta and Chono, as I am an nWo lifer), but 6 having the new guys (Tenzan, Kojima, Toru Yano, Naito, Tanahashi and Okada) was also just awesome... Okada is just an incredible wrestler and Yano is hilarious :LOL:
It sounds awesome! It would be even better if the lights went out mid-brawl and Giant Baba came in smoking a cigar and dressed to the nines, followed by Misawa, Kawada, Kobashi and Taue (with someone like Akiyama as back-up). Let’s get some All Japan representation, baby! A man can dream!

Yes, while the first game had its central social issue of Japan's rising elderly population and how in turn, it will increase the number of people with dementia and Alzheimer's, it wasn't at the forefront in the same way the bullying issue is in the second game. But of course, in recent history in Japan, it has had its issues of schools trying to cover up their incidents of bullying just to save face, and we also see this. While bullying in Japan is its own unique animal, it is of course a more universal topic.

While many first-world countries do have a declining birthrate with a rising elderly population, it's not to the levels Japan currently is because it has been on this trend for the last 30 years.

Heck yeah. I love how they have their moves such as Okada's Rainmaker, Tanahashi's Sling Blade, etc. I think Jericho and Omega were in NJPW at the time, so it would've been cool if they were included.

It sounds awesome! It would be even better if the lights went out mid-brawl and Giant Baba came in smoking a cigar and dressed to the nines, followed by Misawa, Kawada, Kobashi and Taue (with someone like Akiyama as back-up). Let’s get some All Japan representation, baby! A man can dream!
Pretty sure they would if Baba and Misawa were still alive.

Maybe a unpopular opinion but i really hope that Kaito will always be a sidekick character
and not full game main character. You know like, Judgment 3 but instead of Yagami
its all Kaito as the main guy. I think i would not like that.
Especially not when it comes to this Judgment detective style gameplay and narrative.
It doesnt really fit him. Sure, he can do all the cool brawler style fighting and has this cool tough vibe
but then he should belong to a Yakuza game as a main character, not as main lead for the Judgment series.

I don't think he'll be a leading guy anytime soon.

Anyways, I'm only like 30 minutes in, but enjoying the Kaito Files so far! :D

Played another hour and a bit yesterday and am having a blast with the sensory finding and getting back into fights; lots of fun to be had! :D

I'll get on with the story once I've found everything I possibly can, smell and ear-wise.

Found all the cats and all the smells in the game (save for the last one, in the Genda Law Office) and am now in chapter 2... WELL THEN, THAT WAS A BIG DEVELOPMENT AT THE END OF CHAPTER 1! :O

lol I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into the rest of this :D

Finished the Kaito files last Monday after about a week of evening sessions (~12 hours total). Believe I did most stuff there was to do/discover. Absolutely loved it.

Going forward, while I don't expect Kaito to get his own game - not that I would be against it - I think the best way to integrate him is to make him playable during sections of a potential third Judgment game.

They could also do something similar to Yakuza 4/5, where every character gets a section of the game (Kaito, Higashi, Sugiura) and Yagami ties all of it together like Kiryu did in Yakuza.

Obviously tons of avenues they could explore in future games, just throwing out some ideas.

Back