Ask the Person Below you a Question?

So as the title suggests just ask the person below you a question, and after you answer it ask another question, can be anything.

Example

Q. What got you into Shenmue?

A. I saw a review of Shenmue II on X-Play, and I thought it looked like the coolest game ever. I'm still pissed they only gave it a 3 out of 5, but it was enough for me to buy it.

So I will start with the same question.

Q. What got you into Shenmue?

I love X-Play.

A. My brother-in-law gifted me Shenmue 1 for my Dreamcast in the early 2000's. I probably played that game every day for an entire summer, if not longer. Then I got Shenmue 2 on Xbox and the rest is history.

Q. Coffee or tea?

That is a more complex question than you realise. Coffee in terms of something to drink regularly for the higher caffeine content and how well it tastes with a cig.

However tea is better overall, and is best as a treat of sorts. Summat to have with cake or a fry-up. I don’t drink coffee for the taste. Therefore...

A. Tea

Q. Do you prefer to buy presents that people need, or buy them what they want?

Both are thoughtful, but when it comes to needs people really only tend to appreciate the gesture way long past that occasion when that present comes to be of use. In the end I've yet to see people being excited about receiving socks on Xmas so...

A. Buy them what they want.

Q. Gun control or have athletes' legs sawed-off to prevent athlete's foot?

Last edited:
A Gun control

Q Do you want Sega or Atari to get back in the console race?

A. i never got into pokemon but i guess pikachu look good in the new pokemon detective movie.

Q. what computer game do you regret never completing.

A. The Secret of Monkey Island 2
I have beat 1, 3, and 5. But I have never gotten around to 2 and 4 :(

Q. What game have you invested the most time into?

A. Just going by my Steam account alone (which I rarely use) and excluding the amount of times I've replayed the Xbox version...Untitled.png
...its got to be Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It was the first RPG I ever played and it completely absorbed me into the Star Wars Expanded Universe. The amazing story, lovable characters, degree of choice and Star Wars aesthetic really sucked me in. I can finish a playthrough and immediately begin a new campaign, I enjoy it that much.

Q. What's the worst commercial you've ever seen?

What's the worst commercial you've ever seen?
A. Probably all the drug commercials we have here in the states. Like, why would you advertise drugs when it's the doctor's job to prescribe the right drugs for you? Who actually goes to their doctor and asks for medicine they saw on TV? I don't get it...

Same with the "got milk?" commercials from back in the day. Like, of course I got milk. Your commercial isn't gonna remind me to get milk, running out of milk will remind me of that. And if you don't like milk, those commercials aren't going to sway you into buying milk you don't like... it's just such a waste of advertising money...

Q. How many hours a week do you work?

A: Brown/Whole Wheat. Always.

Healthier, easier to digest, though white is always welcome, once in a while.

Q: What film are you most-hyped for, in 2019?

A: Brown/Whole Wheat. Always.

Healthier, easier to digest, though white is always welcome, once in a while.

Q: What film are you most-hyped for, in 2019?

A: Probably Spider-Man Far From Home, I’m excited to see how they can expand Spider-Man’s story without becoming too similar to the past movies.

Q: What is your favourite book?

Q: What is your favourite book?

A: The Wu-Tang Manual. An endless source of inspiration for me, and so good I bought it twice! (Though that’s primarily coz a lad I lent it to got sent down a few weeks after) Seriously though, fucking read it!

Q: Are pigs in blankets a starter (yes they are) or part of the main course (no they’re not)?

A: The Wu-Tang Manual. An endless source of inspiration for me, and so good I bought it twice! (Though that’s primarily coz a lad I lent it to got sent down a few weeks after) Seriously though, fucking read it!

Q: Are pigs in blankets a starter (yes they are) or part of the main course (no they’re not)?
You don't strike me as a Wu-Tang fan.

If done properly, and by that I mean using quality meat and having something in addition to it like a freshly baked bread roll, then pigs in a blanket can be a starter. However, on most occasions that is not the case and even if it was, not the best starter to have in any situation, even Christmas. I prefer it as a side to my main course, especially to balance as the overuse of vegetables on a typical Christmas meal, so for me it's part of the main course.

Should boys be allowed to wear skirts to school if they want to?

(Paraphrasing)

A: Pigs in a blanket... not the hero Gotham needs, but the sidekick Christmas deserves.

Q: Should boys be allowed to wear skirts to school if they want to?

A: Yeah. People should care as much about how other people look as how words sound, like, for example, saying 'kilt' instead of 'skirt', yet somehow finding the strength to survive that vast difference.

Q: Would you be supportive of a Quantum Leap reboot if the pilot has Dr. Sam Beckett leap back into the body of Rian Johnson in order to fix The Last Jedi?

A. Absolutely! I would be all for a Quantum Leap reboot, period. Fixing The Last Jedi would just be a bonus lol.

Q: Do you have any New Year's resolutions that don't involve weight loss, and do you intend to stick with them?

Q: Do you have any New Year's resolutions that don't involve weight loss, and do you intend to stick with them?

A: To see the Milky Way, and possibly Andromeda too. Plus the Northern Lights if I’m lucky. There’s so much light pollution in Manchester that I don’t get to see many stars. There’s a reserve in Wales where it’s apparently a great view, but I’m considering going abroad for it instead. I’m adamant about getting to see them before I head back into full time work, as my uni days will soon be over.

Q: What was your nickname at school? (If you don’t have an answer, don’t give one)

A: Fat Joe (yes, the rapper, I didn't choose it)

Q: Star Wars or Star Trek?

Back