Adam Koralik 'Special Video' and Livestream

Jibby

🍇
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.

Adam's in London today to film a 'special video' for SEGA, try out the re-release and do a 10k subs Q&A on his channel.

Will be interesting to see what this special video ends up being!

That lucky bastard lol good luck Adam!

Oh wow thanks for letting us know I'm definitely watching the video. He said 6pm London time what about my region I'm eastern time?

Not going to be able to catch the stream unfortunately. Hopefully someone can post a summary of new info.

Not going to be able to catch the stream unfortunately. Hopefully someone can post a summary of new info.
Even better, someone has to capture it and put it up on youtube, for sure. :-) Twitch might archive it too if it's streamed there.

I'm hoping to tune in, hopefully will be back in time, wife has a doctors appointment at 5...i'm wondering if it'll be more focused on Adam, or Shenmue. Hopefully from SEGA HQ you'd expect the latter, but they did say it was to celebrate him getting 100k subs or something.

It will probably be on Adams YouTube channel as per usual. Very looking forward to it to see if we learn some more info.

Edit: Found the link:

Last edited:
The bloom effect can only be turned off by turning off the high res mode. Are you god damn kidding me? Why?

caught that also, though they did add that the bloom effect is more organic and not as crowbarred in like in Shenmue II. Who knows.

caught that also, though they did add that the bloom effect is more organic and not as crowbarred in like in Shenmue II. Who knows.
If its anything like the footage we've seen thus far, it just looks washed out and kills the shadows in Shenmue 1. We haven't really seen much footage of 2 so who knows how it'll look there.

But it's just like, why the hell do we have to downgrade the game to turn it off. Give me the original lighting with the HD rendering.

Ryo's watch icon - the size is adjustable, and it is now in the upper right corner of the screen.
Product placements: Timex watch is now Sega watch. Hitachi player is now Sega player. Bell Wood's Jet Cola returns.
Multiple save states - "a whole shit ton of saves"; save anywhere.

Turning off the bloom by using the old rendering is a shame considering the Dobuita video showed footage of the game without the bloom in HD. Maybe it will be patched in the future.

Back