A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Nice one! Lovely to see these updates. 1.8 to 1.9 doesn't need you to do anything with save states. They're still there.

If there's any way to get the left-stick functioning in an analogue manner that would be lovely, for slow walking. Great to have the upgrades. Still amazes me when you can look over Dobuita from a distance. Magic.

Are you able to do the QTEs via controller?

Can version 1.9 be played using Playstation 4 controller using DS4Windows? Or will I have to configure something?

Can version 1.9 be played using Playstation 4 controller using DS4Windows? Or will I have to configure something?
Yes with DS4 should work fine since it will emulate an xbox controller.

• Love
Reactions: g77
Used a lot of this Sega streamer's run to find the (very many) things I missed. Love this game and I'm very thankful for the work put into it, it says a lot for how much time I've played it already despite being terrible at controlling anything in first person.

Used a lot of this Sega streamer's run to find the (very many) things I missed. Love this game and I'm very thankful for the work put into it, it says a lot for how much time I've played it already despite being terrible at controlling anything in first person.
1st person to 3rd person with the left thumbstick button will be out in a month or so. Just need to tighten the controls up a little more and redo the controller menus.

Didn't really know where to say this. But thank you for making this game. Been playing it with friends over the last few days and having a blast with it. Everything is on point: the dialogue, voice acting, mini games, animation and extended and new environments (cannot fathom how much effort went into doing the over-world). Its all really well done there are a lot of cool moments in it. Thinking we'll finish it up this weekend. But it'll be included in any Shenmue run I do in the future. Best of luck in your future projects.

Didn't really know where to say this. But thank you for making this game. Been playing it with friends over the last few days and having a blast with it. Everything is on point: the dialogue, voice acting, mini games, animation and extended and new environments (cannot fathom how much effort went into doing the over-world). Its all really well done there are a lot of cool moments in it. Thinking we'll finish it up this weekend. But it'll be included in any Shenmue run I do in the future. Best of luck in your future projects.
Thank you, Pug! :)

Next game is on it's way. We'll have more in April.

Thank you so much for making this, feels like a fever dream, got major deja vu vibes from it.
And also it´s quite fun, funny and entertaining, amazing job !

Back