110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games aren’t announced until they’re announced. I’m not sure why 110 is playing so fast and loose, maybe they’ve earned the right having all that money and aren’t concerned about upsetting someone,, but these announcements rarely “officially” leak before they’re intended to leak. I don’t know why that’s so hard for some folks to understand… Shenmue 3 wasn’t a thing until YS announced it at E3, but prior to that day he would’ve denied as well.

Here's my approximate translation of the key part:

Thanks, Switch!

Personally I think this comes across as him saying what he usually says in these circumstances. He's made these types of comments before, maybe even when he knew S3 was gearing up for the KS announcement.
I think any S4 announcement will come via 110 first anyway and not Yu. Unless they post a video of Yu announcing it lol.

Thanks, Switch!

Personally I think this comes across as him saying what he usually says in these circumstances. He's made these types of comments before, maybe even when he knew S3 was gearing up for the KS announcement.
I think any S4 announcement will come via 110 first anyway and not Yu. Unless they post a video of Yu announcing it lol.

Yeah. That's how business is done usually. You don't go to a "random" interview (in the sense that the main subject here is different than a possible new project), and simply confirm a new project because you were asked.

I don’t recall much about Shenmue 3 leaking throughout its development either. They clearly run a pretty tight group. We had to essentially cyberstalk the company to find out they’re still in business. Still have no idea how they hire folks or what kind of capacity they even have. We’re all pretty much clueless here. But consider - the office doubled and they’re still somehow doing… something that isn’t patching or updating Shenmue 3.

Yeah, i mean if this whole show is not sponsored by 110 Industries
or they didnt partner up with the people who made this anime event,
and 110 Industries would like to announce their own projects on their own stage

then why should they announce a project on this show made by a third party company
or why would Yu Suzuki casually comment that hes working on it right now.

If they were interested in a big reveal there i'm pretty sure we would have noticed some clues
with 110 Industries logo and they all saying something like 'theres gonna be a surprise at the end of the show'.
Nobody is gonna casually say that there are some sequel news.
I d like to make it. What else is he going to say.

Thats like Kojima being in a Japan exclusive Death Stranding interview and he casually says
that hes working on the next Metal Gear Solid game. Game announcements arent some random accidents.

People are definitely overreacting to both negative and positive news, but I have yet to see anything definitive. We absolutely know Ys Net has expanded and not released anything in three years. That’s a fact. How’d they end up expanding? How are they still in business? Just some food for thought if you’re feeling negative.

Hell, maybe they’ve moved out of that office since 2021. Who even knows?!

It’s not really a positive or negative fake news article, but maybe it’ll get them to announce something sooner.

Here's my approximate translation of the key part:

chance-chance-would-be-a-fine-thing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back