110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the incredible summary I didn't know any of that! What do you think will happen with them and their announcement? If it wasn't anything I believe they would squash the IV fervor if there wasn't any sort of smoke behind it. No one needs another Abandoned Silent Hill debacle.

At this point I am 100% sure they are working with Yu Suzuki on a video game.

Is it truly Shenmue 4 ? It's not 100% sure, but every tease seems to point in a Shenmue game, and a Shenmue game would probably mean Shenmue 4. Nonetheless, they might be making references to Shenmue (4) since it's the video game series that most people know Yu Suzuki for. So it might be another game than Shenmue in the end, even though seeing how 110 communicates, the probability is more on Shenmue.

The announcement might come tomorrow. They say "big announcement in a couple of weeks", and tomorrow will be exactly a "couple of weeks", so if "couple of weeks" is used literally it might be tomorrow. Or maybe it was just a general use to say "pretty soon", so... We'll see.

Personally I'm pretty confident because they are very clean and serious in their communication, and so far they didn't hesitate to cut short of some rumors and such (just today they stated clearly that Tip Hawkins isn't the "big announcement"), but everytime they are asked about Shenmue 4, either they hit "like" on the tweet, and sometimes they answer with stuff that keep teasing.

So again, it's only teasing, we might misunderstand them, they might be toying with us for whatever reason, but a Shenmue 4 edited by 110 Industries seems like a pretty strong bet

I call the 108th page will have the big reveal on it! o_O:ROFLMAO::love:
uEWzLmZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back