110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
WTF is happening!? I am more confused then ever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've been offline since the 5th anime episode and have to do some major catch-up in that regard. What's going on with 110? Who are they? Is there any real movement to them having a hand in IVs development? I'm out of the loop.

I'll do a quick summary

110 Industries is a pretty new company that hasn't released any game as of yet, they have one game coming up soon "Wanted : Dead", that's a Ninja Gaiden type of game, developed by the creators of Ninja Gaiden.

Basically this studio is passionate about "old" japanese gaming, and want to bring back some kind of games that have kinda disappeard from the market.

When they announce the creation of their studio at TGS 2021, the first person to speak to present the company and its ambition was none other than Yu Suzuki himself. So here started a bit of "maybe they can parternship with Yu Suzuki"

Fast forward to a few weeks back. Someone asked them to edit Shenmue 4, and they replied "Guess why we invited him for the TGS"

Which launched a spiral of belief that they might be editing Shenmue 4. Or at least, creating a game with Yu Suzuki/YSNet

Since then, they teased a bit a possible Shenmue via twitter and liking everything that is asked towards them concerning Shenmue 4 at every tease.

And they have a big announcement coming soon that may be related to Shenmue

I'll do a quick summary

110 Industries is a pretty new company that hasn't released any game as of yet, they have one game coming up soon "Wanted : Dead", that's a Ninja Gaiden type of game, developed by the creators of Ninja Gaiden.

Basically this studio is passionate about "old" japanese gaming, and want to bring back some kind of games that have kinda disappeard from the market.

When they announce the creation of their studio at TGS 2021, the first person to speak to present the company and its ambition was none other than Yu Suzuki himself. So here started a bit of "maybe they can parternship with Yu Suzuki"

Fast forward to a few weeks back. Someone asked them to edit Shenmue 4, and they replied "Guess why we invited him for the TGS"

Which launched a spiral of belief that they might be editing Shenmue 4. Or at least, creating a game with Yu Suzuki/YSNet

Since then, they teased a bit a possible Shenmue via twitter and liking everything that is asked towards them concerning Shenmue 4 at every tease.

And they have a big announcement coming soon that may be related to Shenmue
Thank you for the incredible summary I didn't know any of that! What do you think will happen with them and their announcement? If it wasn't anything I believe they would squash the IV fervor if there wasn't any sort of smoke behind it. No one needs another Abandoned Silent Hill debacle.

Like nozomi furiously tweeting over why her anime version is much prettier and less annoying than her game version.....actually Shenmue fans aren't like that....but it made me laugh thinking about it. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back