Recent content by Triumph

1. T

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

The following posts from Tsukuyomimagi99 and tomboz are nearly identical to where I stand regarding this video, so I'll try my best provide my take without sounding like an echo. There are other users that posted great opinions as well, but the points that are made in these two posts in...
  2. T

Shenmue 3 Sales

Below is a link regarding Shenmue 3 being a principle revenue driver for the quarter ending in Dec 2019 for Deep Silver. I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news, but it continues to carry the narrative that the game sold 'fine'. The Deep Silver section is on page 9...
  3. T

Shenmue 3 Sales

This article was released on Feb 19th. Not sure if this has been discussed already, but it's positive nonetheless. https://www.psu.com/news/shenmue-3-did-fine-financially-but-isnt-a-mass-market-game/
  4. T

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Here's a video regarding the Shenmue III reviews. The video was posted before the score on Metacritic changed, but a good video, nonetheless.
  5. T

Here's a review from a smaller Youtube channel, yet it's positive, nonetheless.
  6. T

I just watched it myself and the review is maddening. The video does have spoilers, but the person reviewing it is telling the viewers to not buy the game and to play the Yakuza series instead. Completed the game myself on PC, I would give the game a 7/10.
  7. T

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Pretty sure this has been posted already, but I caught this on Youtube.
  8. T

After Ryo defeated Don Niu, a part of me wanted Ryo to pull out the Phoenix mirror and wave it in the air, so that Lan Di can request his pilot to land the helicopter on the rooftop. But as you said, Lan Di was probably caught off guard. In Shenmue 3, I'm hoping that Ryo at least have a...
  9. T

Agreed. All you have to do is enter 'Shenmue 3' on Youtube and there's someone posting walkthrough videos. Hope to see a review video from a gaming site soon.
  10. T

Shenmue III | The Story goes on - Launch Trailer

LOL!! You were able to see the stupid comments when the video was around 1,000 views. Now, it looks like the positive views are starting to settle as the view count increases.
  11. T

Shenmue III - Spirit Of The Land (New TGS Trailer!)

Such a mesmerizing trailer. My mind and heart is ready to continue through the journey.
  12. T

Good gosh....I've come to the conclusion that there are some people from multiple outlets (Gaming News Websites, YouTube Commentators, Various Forums) that are out there that simply wants the game to FAIL. If anything, for this series to become nothing more than a punchline in gaming infamy...
  13. T

Epic Games CEO talks Shenmue 3

Yeah, I pretty much feel the same way. As a PC gamer, I'm just grateful that the game is going to released on the PC platform and I don't have to go out and purchase a PS4 just for one game.
Back