Random Shenmue III Thoughts

That's what I used to do, and it would just redeem the thing straight to my Vita/PS4 instead of giving me a code. Which is fine and even preferred 99.9% of the time, but not when I want to gift the code away. I'm hoping Amazon will put up a digital code listing soon for the PS4 version I can just nab it there.

I think he means the game will surprise people with its level of success. It's surprising to me, anyways, to see someone that young acknowledging the game's existence in a (seemingly?) positive way at all. I'm still undecided on how I think the game will do, but it's good to see the release isn't flying COMPLETELY under everyone's radars.

If you want to gift the code away just send that person a screenshot.

That's what I used to do, and it would just redeem the thing straight to my Vita/PS4 instead of giving me a code. Which is fine and even preferred 99.9% of the time, but not when I want to gift the code away. I'm hoping Amazon will put up a digital code listing soon for the PS4 version so I can just nab it there.

I think he means the game will surprise people with its level of success. It's surprising to me, anyways, to see someone that young acknowledging the game's existence in a (seemingly?) positive way at all. I'm still undecided on how I think the game will do, but it's good to see the release isn't flying COMPLETELY under everyone's radars.
Well we dont know if Scott actually even gives a shit about shenmue or if its just cause it happened to be the games launching closest to the subject of that video which were the releases of last week, especially cause theres a part in the same video that seems like a jab at it too

Well we dont know if Scott actually even gives a shit about shenmue or if its just cause it happened to be the games launching closest to the subject of that video which were the releases of last week, especially cause theres a part in the same video that seems like a jab at it too
Ah, that's too bad. I suppose if I wanted to be optimistic, I could assume it's just because that night had 2 big releases at the same time as opposed to 1. But probably not.

For some reason, Shenmue III has just become the first game in years that is unavailable for preload on PS4... at least that's the case for Asian players (excluding Japan).

Numerous frustrating players from China, Hong Kong & Taiwan reported that they received a "Download Error" message when they tried preload the digital game.

A Chinese player who pre-ordered the game both on Asian PSN Store and Japanese PSN Store claimed that he was able to preload the game from Japanese PSN Store, but on Asian PSN Store it's not working.

Oasis Games (Shenmue 3 publisher in Asia) replied that they were already trying to contact PlayStation, but did not get any response from them.

Players who directly contacted PlayStation Asia Support were told the issue has nothing to do with Sony, please contact the publisher.

Plus, Oasis Games originally prepared a large number of physical review copies, but since the physical copies are all shipped from Hong Kong which has been thrown into turmoil recently, the reviewers may not be able to get the game on time.

Its not that hard to believe in hindsight. Supposedly Shenmue 3 if it just kept to its KS goals would've just been the story with QTEs, only truly growing thanks to DS for better or for worse.

Lmao, to pre-load the game, Asian players who pre-ordered the digital game on PSN before must refund it first and re-prepurchase it.:ROFLMAO: Good job Sony. They literally ruined the last straw.

In another video, I think the one about rare games? He shows he has purchased Shenmue I for the Dreamcast so maybe he's a casual fan?

In another video, I think the one about rare games? He shows he has purchased Shenmue I for the Dreamcast so maybe he's a casual fan?
It's possible it's just on his backlog, theres alot of times in his vids where he pulls out a game he owns and just says hes never played it.

Why are all want to playing the PS4-Version? PC-Version have the better graphics and performance. ;) Jokes aside. It's time that the PS4-Version lands today in my mailbox/our mailboxes.

Back