Telekill's latest activity

• Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Random Thoughts.
    A bit frustraited at the FF7 Rebirth soundtrack. Love the music, but not willing to pay $70 for an absured collection of 175 songs...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to jurassicriveria's post in the thread Random Thoughts with Like Like.
    Charity supporting at the London Marathon
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to bcdcdude's post in the thread Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why! with Like Like.
    I have seen it for £50 brand new on eBay, but trying to be good and wait for payday (trying to be a responsible husband and pay off a...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread upcoming games & movies.
    Indiana Jones and the Great Circle.... ... a horrible...HORRIBLE name. Just add the word "Jerk" at the end of the title and start...
  • Telekill
    Yeah. I'm getting ready to release my first book and the pricing killed me. I was forced to up the price from what I wanted or be...
  • Telekill
    Yeah, no need to rush. I would say, wait for a price drop if you can. While worth the $70, it's always nice to save some money. I...
  • Telekill
    I just beat FF7 Rebirth yesterday. Fantastic game, but the ending is a little confusing. I won't go into specifics as I don't want to...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to Seaman's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    1991 Sega Game Gear ad featured in the recently dissapeared spanish magazine "Micromania". It boasts "Full Color!" and "The others...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Random Gaming Thoughts.
    I've been there for most of the PS5 generation. They either aren't making games all that often that I'm interested in or the games in...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to Seaman's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    Im only for Little Nightmares 3. The gameplay trailer left me some doubts about Namco nailing the series mood without Tarsier Studios in...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread upcoming games & movies.
    Alright guys... finally excited for a game release... not to play it per say... but to laugh histerichally. Just announced...
  • Telekill
    I'm waiting to get a chance at the demo. Seems like it plays like the PS2 days of God of War with lots more T&A... which... as a guy...
  • Telekill
    Odd to think about but there's nothing on my radar for gaming for the foreseeable future. Nothing that has even a tentative release...
  • Telekill
    Telekill replied to the thread Final Fantasy VII Remake.
    Calling it. FF7 Rebirth is the defacto 2024 GOTY. Nothing else will come close, and I'm barely past the demo area. There's nothing on...
  • Telekill
    Telekill reacted to KiddMarine's post in the thread Final Fantasy VII Remake with Haha Haha.
    I too am looking forward to Tifa's bedroom [/creep]
Back