Recent content by Sonikku

1. Sonikku

Mental Health Dojo

I was never good at reassuring platitudes or other niceties and I will not try to do so here, but for what it is worth, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Godspeed to you and your family in these hard times my friend.
  2. Sonikku

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Would you trade in Shenmue 1 and 2?
  3. Sonikku

Random Thoughts

The Movie rendition of Sonic is bad the makers should feel bad!
  4. Sonikku

VR - is it the future?

I was tempted to get PSVR a week ago when the bundle with the headset, sensor, two games and two touch controllers was price dropped to $250 and the 15% off everything Ebay code would have brought it down to $212 with free shipping and no tax. And I would have, had I not already had Oculus Rift...
  5. Sonikku

Random Gaming Thoughts

I want this shirt. :(
  6. Sonikku

How do you envision the Ryo vs. Lan Di encounter?

He won't win until Shenmue 4, when he goes to America and learns Cobra Kai. No mercy.
  7. Sonikku

Shenmue ps4 theme!

The only theme that could compel me to change my Sonic Mania theme.
  8. Sonikku

Is Japan still considered the most advanced country in the world?

Ironically, I've heard that China's government controlled media actually tells the people that all the pollution drifted there from America!
  9. Sonikku

Amazon Shipping Delay

If it makes you guys feel any better, Amazon didn't delay my copy but... How I feel fright now;
  10. Sonikku

Amazon Now Shipping!

Amazon told me they shipped it Saturday. But checking the tracking now, it apparently still hasn't even reached the carrier yet. :/ At least I got the 20% off, despite being a re-release.
  11. Sonikku

Buy Shenmue & Shenmue II Here (Deals)

It probably goes without saying, but for anyone with Amazon Prime in the US you get 20% off on preorders, bringing Shenmue 1 and 2 down to $23.99 shipped for those that want it on PS4 or Xbone.
  12. Sonikku

Shenmue 1 and 2 digital download $21.99 on Newegg

Here's a discount that doesn't even require membership to Amazon Prime or Gamer's Club. Get a digital download code for Shenmue 1 and 2 for just $21.99 at Newegg...
  13. Sonikku

The new Shenmue Dojo in one word

Dark
  14. Sonikku

Arcade 1Up: 3/4 scale arcade machine reproductions are coming

Watch out, Bambi! Miniaturized 3/4 scale arcade machines are on the horizon. https://slickdeals.net/f/11863915-arcade1up-video-game-arcade-machine-cabinet-pre-order-rampage-street-fighter-299-more-free-shipping?p=118127559#post118127559 The very thought of owning a Street Fighter 2 cabinet...
  15. Sonikku

New Member Introductions

Greetings everyone. :) I've been around since the old days and I'm still here. Though it was Sonic that made me a hardcore Sega fan, it was ultimately my love of Shenmue that brought me to the Dojo, my first message board. My warmest welcomes to all of you, new and old alike. LanDC! Always...
Back