Recent content by NexProton

1. N

"Physical" PC is now shipping

The PC game case is slimmer than your typical PS4 game case, and yet comes with a slip cover that's made in the dimensions for a PS4 game. The result is the PC case falls right out the moment you pick it up vertically if no pressure is applied. This coupled with the fact only EGS is found on the...
  2. N

Kickstarter Backer Telephone Card Bonus Conversations

Finally got PC DLC issues resolved, and suddenly all phone conversations are unique with the backer phone card. Pretty cool.
  3. N

Who's playing Shenmue 3 slowly?

61 hours played and still going.
  4. N

Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

Well, I answered their questions in e-mail 7 days ago and haven't even been given the benefit of a response similar to others in this thread. I don't mind waiting but a "we're working on it" would be preferable over being ignored.
  5. N

I got a response two days ago, after showing screenshots of the activation process of both DLC ID03 and the backer code, asking me to confirm whether or not the phone card was in my inventory (it's not), and if I had activated any other DLCs (I did not). I expect a follow up similar to the...
  6. N

Shenmue 3 PC Update

Basically PC backers only got the highest tier of their Kickstarter goods, but no lower tiers. I got the move scroll but no VIP telecom card.
  7. N

Same story here. Got a very similar e-mail. Sent off a new e-mail to the address Fangamer provided. I took screenshots through the activation process and attached those as well. Hopefully it helps.
  8. N

Bugs so far

A minor one: Near the beginning, if you take too long the game will force you to run where Shenhua is waiting for you. Ryo can then proceed to get stuck on an object (in my case, a boulder) and continue running into it for about a minute straight. Thankfully it eventually forces the next cut...
  9. N

PC Performance

I haven't actually checked, but can anyone confirm whether this game is able to go above 60fps? (ie. 144 or 165).
  10. N

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I keep think about this while playing, because it really is absurd. They should play the game on 1440p or higher resolution and report back...
  11. N

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I'm one of those players that likes Shenmue in part because of the English dub. Sure, I had a good laugh at them when I was a kid playing the first two, but in a very charming, endearing sort of way. The same lives on here. As for the sub vs. dub thing, a lot of people call even brilliant...
  12. N

Reinstalling the game on my Internet is half a day of not playing Shenmue. :| I'll hold out until more official responses roll in. They have to come up with something that works for everyone over this mistake, surely. Although if reinstalling the game does work, then a reporting in this thread...
  13. N

Anyone get a response from Fangamer yet? I'm in the "only received some DLC rewards but not all of them" camp. Namely only a move scroll and capsule tickets, but no exclusive capsule toy or phone card (DLC ID03). I'm wondering since there's so many similar issues whether they'll make a public...
Back